C3 ~ Anew

Left behind

C3
Hana Pov 

" I'm sorry" the King, the ruler, the guy I hate and hates me the most said bowing down in front of me.
" ahh" I blush looking down, it's not every day the Sehun apologises. In fact I've never ever seen him apologise to anyone or anything.
" you know for breaking your leg" he says still not looking me in the eye 
" okay?" I say regaining my senses 
" and for bullying you and stuff " he says again 
" aha " I say starting to walk away 
" wait" he says taking my wrist making me turn and bash into him.
" sorry" he says again blushing 
" yes?'' I ask 
" you're supposed to forgive me " he says smiling ruefully 
" well I'm not" I say turning away again 
" why" he asks shocked reverting back to his normal attitude 
" because I don't want to?" I reply 
" yah! Forgive me" he shouts after me " or I'll bully you again" 
" Fine, I'll forgive you. Okay ? Let's just ignore each other, I don't know you and you don't know me. Don't ever talk to me again please" I say to him and his group especially Bomi.
" wae" he mumbles as I walk away.

Time skip- End of day 
Today was one of the most peaceful days I've had in the last three years.
" ahhh" I say as I sit on a bench outside of the school and wait for Woohyun to come. 
I feel so good and giddy and excited knowing that I'll never have to talk to them again. I almost smile with happiness.

( please listen to Paper hearts cover by jungkook for next scene :) )

" Woohyun" I smile yelling at him with total happiness 
Snap a camera goes in the distance.
" Oppa" I say limping with my crutches up to him as he looks on weirded out but happy.
He probably hasn't seen me this happy in a long time. 
" hey Hana" he says laughing 
" today was the best day" I say grinning
" really? " he asks ruffling my hair 
" aha, it was perfect" I say 
"without me ?" He asks 
" aha" I tease 
He fake pouts and I laugh. 
" remember the first time we met each other" he muses as we walk to Natsu's elementary school
" mhmm" I smile at the memory 
Flashback 
" guys this is Hani" Mr Hotori says pushing the little girl in front of him 
" ohayo" the girl mumbles, she was very shy.
" Hi" a girl says smiling running up to Hani  ( Hana's best girl friend out of school Yohee)
" I'm Yohee and I'm 8" she says hugging Hani 
" I'm 8 too" the girl mumbles 
" let's be best friends " Yohee says cheerfully 
" hai" Hani says louder smiling happily, she hadn't felt this happy in a long time
" Hey " a boy says pouting " I thought we were best friend Yohee" 
Hani immediately feels bad and wants to cry.
" we can all be besties" Yohee linking their arms together 
The girl and boy grin at each other and a friendship is born.
Later on six other boys and girls join their group and they become the famous NFM in 6 years. They enjoy hardships and friendship along the way, bound together like a family

Flashback end 

" you were so mean, taking Yohee away from me" Woohyun fake pouts again 
" yeah, you didn't even say hi." I say laughing 
" unnie" Natsu says running to me. I hug him and we walk to the park. Woohyun leaves half way through for dance practice.
" how was school?" I ask Natsu fondly 
" it was great. There's a new girl and she's super pretty and nice and funny and smart and" he goes 
I giggle " what's her name"
" Oh Yuji" he says dreamily 
I'm shocked. Oh. wasn't that sehuns last name? But there were hundreds of oh's in Korea right.
" her brother is in your school. Oh Sehun. He's part of EXO unnie." Natsu says happily 
Damn.
" Natsu and Yuji sitting in a tree" I say laughing at him. So what if she was Sehun's sister. Natsu likes her and that's all that matters. 
" Unnie" Natsu says embarrassed trying to get me to shut up.
 I laugh chanting it again and again when suddenly his eyes go wide and he jumps up to cover my mouth. Too bad he's too short and all that happened is that he pushes me, I fall with my crutches. Before I make contact with the ground someone saves me. I carefully stand back on my two feet and turn to face the person who saved me.
" than" I start then stop when I see Sehun and the popular group and what I think is Yuji standing next to him.
" k-you" I finish trying not to laugh at Natsu's and Yuji's red faces
" is some thing funny?" He asks softly amused handing me back my crutches
Not like his usual I don't give a damn, don't mess with me, I can make your life horrible, voice.
" ahh, just that I probably just embarrassed Natsu" I say ruffling Natsu's hair grinning as he tries to wriggle out of it. I put my hands around him and coo at him. Laughing at his red face.
" anyway, thanks for catching me and things." I say turning to walk away before Natsu hits me.
" wait" a little girls voice says
" can Natsu play with me, unnie. Oppa and his friends are too big, they can't play on the swing with me. Kai Oppa broke it last time. We can also play hide and seek or tiggy if you want to play too " she says cheerfully radiating happiness . I understand why Natsu likes her.
" ahh" I hesitate but then see Natsu's hopeful face and agree. They run of to the swings and I smile. I walk a few metres and sit at the bench ignoring Sehun and his friends.
" Yuji was talking about your brother before" Sehun says clearing his throat.
" really ?" I ask interested 
" I think she likes him " he says a little more confidently
" really? I think Natsu likes her too " I say smiling happily. At least Natsu would have a good love life. He was already very handsome and I know if he didn't find someone he likes quickly, he will probably be a player when he's older. Maybe Yuji is that person.
" that's cool " he says blushing at something he though 
" aha " I say " I know we don't like each other but can we not let it get to those two" 
He nods and I smile happily. His gaze lingers on me for a bit  too long and a bit flustered I look down. His friend crowd around us and talk as if I'm one of their best friends. I sometimes smile when they say something funny but inside millions of thoughts are circling around. I feel a bit bad because they seem to be making an effort but it's confusing. Too confusing. An hour comes and goes and its 7 now. I look down at my watch shocked.
" Natsu we have to go, you have dance practice" I yell as I see him and Yuji on the slide.
He pouts sadly but nods and says bye to Yuji.
" Wait unnie! I want to dance too" Yuji comes after me almost crying 
" umm " I start awkwardly " Natsu dances at NFM" 
She doesn't really understand why everyone else looks shocked. Instead she cries.
" I want to dance with Natsu" she stamps on the ground 
" fine, just for today" Sehun says. 
I'm a bit shocked 
" umm Natsu's in the advanced class" I say again feeling bad not adding that at the moment I'm teaching his team a dance.
" then I'll watch, I'm going to be just as good as Natsu" she says confidently.
Sehun shoots me a desperate look and against all odds I nod.
" let's go" I say taking Natsu's hand. 
" I'm going to hold Natsu's hand" Yuji says confidently and he stiffens beside me.
I giggle and we walk to NFM. Sehun walks next to me and it's comfortable. His friends follow behind.
 As soon as I enter I see my group and they start to make their way towards me.  I quickly shake my head and they understand not to come.
" hi Mr Hotori " I start trying to signal to him to call me Hana. He isn't fazed by me calling  him mr Hotori even though I usually call him old man.
" hi Hana, who's this ? " he asks. I mentally sigh with relief.
" These are some kids fro, s" I start 
" we're EXO. You probably know us " Sehun says a bit cockily 
I get annoyed and step a bit away from him. He looks at me confused then silently curses himself.
" umm I mean we're EXO, nice to meet you. You're dance groups and choreography are really good" he states again, I smile.
" Sehun's sister wants to watch Natsu dance"  I say.
" that's okay" old man says 
" yay. Ahjussi can I dance here too. I want to be just as good as Natsu" Yuji says happily 
" sure " he says smiling seeing some of Hani in the cheerful little girl.
" unnie, let's go quickly" Natsu says tugging my hand. I sense his want to impress.
" umm you guys can go now, Natsu finishes in an hour, I'll look after Yuji" I say 
" we wanna watch Natsu too" Bomi says with finality
" fine" I say getting a bit uncomfortable and nervous 
" Hana here is teaching the beginner class, even though she's a beginner" old man said laughing. I smiled in relief. The popular people looked a bit shocked at the mean-ness of the old man.
We walked in and all the little kids were in there smiling and laughing.
" okay Natsu and Ren can you please do your duet for the competition as everyone walks in. They nod and Natsu smiles widely at his chance to impress Yuji. He nods at Ren his bestfriend and together they start dancing.

( PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go to YouTube and search up GABE DE GUZMAN AND KEN SAN JOSE. Watch the first video PLEASE. Natsu will be Gabe the one in green. CAN YOU ALSO watch the next one which is panda( Gabe and Ken). Natsu is the blue one. PLEASE, PLEASE, YOU WON't REGRET IT)

Nobody Pov 
"wow" EXO, the Queenka's and Yuji think 
" our studio only has us, everyone else , and the instructors don't teach us at all. It seems like everyone here is a amazing and get taught" Kai the main dancer of EXO thinks to himself 
" oh my god NATSU" Yuji runs to Natsu and hugs him " you were so amazing".
Hana smiles and looks at Sehun who stills looks shocked.
" thanks" Natsu says smiling 
"Good job Natsu, you too Ren " Hana says smiling at Ren, she was like a big sister to him as he was a orphan. He lives with an adoptive family who live in USA so he lives alone. He usually spend his time at Natsu's and or Hana's apartment. They treat him affectionately. 
He grins happily at her and goes off to talk with the rest of their team. ( ps Natsu and Ren are 12).
" wow" Sehun says " did you teach them that?" 
" ahh no, Mr Hotori did " I say, Natsu looks up at that and gives me a questioning glance. I shake my head at him. I did in fact teach them both the dances but no one needs to know that.
EXO and co crowd around me again laughing and smiling.
" aren't you supposed to not be talking to me " I suddenly get angry for no reason
They look a bit shocked and nod guiltily.
" we'll go now" Sehun says.
They leave me behind feeling guilty.