Chapter 2

Betrayed.

          Thud.

          Woo Bin, leader of the leaders slams the table with his fists, disturbing a bed dust. A flurry of the dust stirs up and everyone in the room just quietly watches him taking out his anger.

          "Chang Wook..." He flashes an enraged look. By the look of his face, he was lost in his own emotions.

          He kicks the table edge as hard as he could. The table slams on the ground, a heavy ear-splitting sound rings throughout the room. Right above him, a light bulb on a string swings violently. The shadows on his face of animosity distort as the light revolves around him.

          "Hyung." Tae Hwan, the youngest leader calls out. "You should calm down. At this point, you'll destroy the room." 

          Woo Bin's flares his eyes across the room at Tae Hwan, leaps over the fallen table and lunges straight at him. Once the other members caught their threatening leader making way towards Tae Hwan, they all jumped in trying to block him from taking his anger too far but Tae Hwan stayed stone cold with his face, quiet and passive. 

          "Let me go!" Woo Bin screamed, desperately clawing each member away from him. He finally reached Tae Hwan and jerked his collars, pulling his face closer to his, almost touching his. "You want me to CALM down? The bastard betrayed us and threw our asses in prison to rot."

          "How are you going to get revenge? Kill him? You think that'll be the end of everything?" Tae Hwan grabbed hold of Woo Bin's wrists and slowly ripped off his tightly clenched hands from his shirt. "While you were sulking for three days, I managed to find information on Chang Wook." He slammed the folder on the floor, pages and pictures sprawl across the grimy ground. 

          Woo Bin, without missing a beat, snatched the folder up and began flipping through. 

          "He works between the NIS and the police force. Most of his work was confidential and extremely hard to uncover but from the everything I have uncovered..." Tae Hwan stopped, his still glassy eyes locked on to Woo Bin's. "It's best we don't intervene with him and let him go. This isn't just one guy we're dealing with." 

          Breaking the intense stare down, Woo Bin burst into mad laughter, "Do you think I give a ? We're the ing D.I.A." 

          "So you don't care that he easily destroyed over 10 organizations like us over his career because foolish people like us wanted to get revenge? I am not risking this organization that we work so hard to achieve to get destroyed by you."

          "But we are not foolish. Hey, Night Shade. How would you like having a chance at being one of the leaders?" Woo Bin tugged the corner of his smile, smirking. Soon enough, everyone turned their heads to Soo Yeon.

          "Hell no." She narrowed her eyes back at Won Bin. "What the do you want?" She hated when people had to beat around the bush to get to the point and especially when it was Won Bin who always had an ulterior motive behind his words. 

           "Harsh as ever. I dunno. Just infiltrate them?" 

          "No. Absolutely not. Don't you think about it. Soo Yeon isn't going to join your game of revenge." But what she hated most was people deciding for her. 

           "Tae Hwan why the hell do you worry so much about Soo Yeon. She's a big girl. She can handle it." Woo Bin walked past her, giving one of her shoulders a tight squeeze before making his way. "Oh yeah.' He turned backed, throwing his fist in the air.

          "Brothers! We will drink tonight! Screw the government. Screw anyone that said we can't." He shouted, not leaving his eyes off Tae Hwan's agitated face. "Chang Wook will be dead."


Author Notes

Man, I planned out the story long time ago but I can't remember some pieces or reasons why I wanted a certain thing to happen.