3AM

Isochronal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the little while they spent together, he explained his family had a power generator that automatically kicked in when the power goes out. 

 

how privileged.

 

they had made way down to the stairs to the main room of the basement, only to be met with another boy. 

 

baekhyun?

 

she had known the light haired boy from school. byun baekhyun was the boy she always had a crush on since grade school. he seemed to be very close with her neighbor boy. she turned around only to see the neighbor boy had disappeared. the girl turned back and saw baekhyun stand up from his seat on the couch in the unfinished basement. there was a door, a closed one, just a few feet away that seemed to be in the spot where the neighbor boy's...room....? was. 

 

where did he go?

 

jongdae? 

 

baekhyun shrugged. 

 

all the lights in the house went off and she held back a scream. creaks of the floorboard seemed louder as she supposed baekhyun was walking around. then she heard another set dart across right behind her, then the door opened and slammed shut. she did her best not to lose footing, but the lack of her senses worked against her. the girl tripped backwards and felt her head connect with the exposed brick wall, a bruise already forming at the base of her skull. 

 

before she could move on her own, she felt someone approach her, a pair of arms lifting her up into their toned chest. she decided to play limp, and close her eyes, even though they probably wouldn't be able to tell if they were open or not. 

 

her sense of direction had completely vanished since her house didn't have a basement, so she had no idea what most of the layout of jongdae's was. she traveled with the person carrying her a few steps as they paused and the door beside them was opened. the lights came back on and she did her damn best to keep her eyes shut, too curious to overhear as to what the boys would do in this situation. 

 

looks like clumsy made it easier for us aye haha

 

she wished she could slap the stupid neighbor boy across the face, hearing his voice come from the person who had carried her and now sat beside her on what she safely assumed was a bed. 

 

i mean, don't you think it's kind of weird how everything is falling into place?

 

she could barely calm her steadfast heart as baekhyun's strange words filled the air. the rain had begun to pick up again. if they assumed she was knocked out, and that aided them in their plan or whatever they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter