Chapter 2

Sweets and Cake

Your POV

Grabbing my luggage from the pile, I glanced at my watch. It was already two in the afternoon and I still haven't figured out how to get to my apartment. I had already purchased a comfy apartment, close by the bakery I would be working at. I sighed before lugging my stuff over to the area for pick ups and taxi's. Soon I was squashed between the people rushing out of the airport.

"Now, where are those taxi's?" I walked around the sidewalk only to get lost in the crowds of people. Feeling someone trip on my bag, I turned around to apologize only to stop when I tripped and fell over my own baggage. I felt my hit the concrete and my hands scraped the floor.

"Ow..." I winced when I lifted my hands from the floor only to see a bloody patch of ripped skin. I could practically feel the burning pain of the alcohol when I have to clean it up. My thoughts were caught short when I saw a hand in front of me. Looking up, I saw a boy, probably a year younger than me, smiling as he gestured for me to take his hand in order to help me up. I blushed when I noticed peoples attention focused on me since I was the only one on the floor. Taking his hand, I ignored the pain and focused on collecting my bag once I got up. Once I did, I quickly began to gather the bags that flew out of my reach. I was about to grab my purse when another hand took it and handed it to me. Looking again, I saw the boy again. He smiled and I noticed he was wearing sunglasses and a hat when it wasn't even that sunny or windy.

"Thank you for helping me." I bowed and smiled.

"Oh, its no problem. After all, I tripped over your bags." He laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. I mentally giggled but I smiled politely. We gathered my things and he insisted that he should accompany me and help get a taxi for me. Walking around to find a free taxi, I studied his features. Besides the hat and the sunglasses, he looked pretty cute from where I could see. Even beneath his hat, I could see a few clumps of hair colored brown and blond. His smile was wide but not in an overly creepy way.

"So whats your name?" I jumped a little before I heard him chuckle. I blushed before remembering his question.

"~~~~~" I said. He tilted his head before nodding. I waited for him to say his name but he didn't answer and just continued to walk beside me, tugging behind my large black suitcase and duffel bag.

"Um, what's your name?" I asked him. He seemed to hesitate for bit before he answered.

"Seunghyun. Song Seunghyun."