Chapter 1

Sweets and Cake

Your POV

Looking out the window, I watched the clouds pass by, harmlessly floating in the arm and without a care in the world. The plane shook a bit, almost making my cup of soda fall. I looked away from the window before grabbing it and setting it aside. The man next to me let out a snort before going back to snoring in his sleep. I winced at the loud noise and turned back.

Clouds are really lucky.

Being able to be free, no worries, nothing. Leaning back in the seat, I thought back to when I was telling my parents that I was moving to Seoul, South Korea.

Flashback

"WHAT?!" I wince from the shout as my parents stare at me, gaping. My mother's usually calm and serene face was now turned into shock when she heard the news. Meanwhile,my father was just opening and closing his mouth like a fish. I glanced at the clock, checking the time. It was already four o'clock and I need to pack soon. My flight was leaving the next morning.

"Bu-but why are you going there? What about your friends? Us? Jaden?" I stilled at the last name before relaxing. I was going to leave soon. I wouldn't have to see him anymore.

"I'll call and visit you on the holiday's but I really need to leave this place." I lied. My heart clench when I looked at my parent's eager faces. I hated lying to them. It would break their hearts if they found out that I'm leaving because of Jaden. The bruises on my back reminded me of that fact. The little scars on my arms, hiding behind the makeup I put on, still burn from the pain.

"Alright, I guess. You're old enough to make the right choices." Feeling tears coming out,I forced a smile on my face before getting up and walking to my room. I closed my door before sliding down and finally let loose the pain and sadness I kept closed.

Flashback Ends

I was jolted out of my thoughts when a piercing screech came from the intercom.

Thank you for riding *^$%$# Airlines. Please exit safely and have a nice day.

Looking to the side, I saw the man continuing to sleep. Feeling generous, I gently shook him by the shoulder. He snapped awake before wildly looking around. Noticing me, he looked confused.

"We're here, sir." I smiled and turned to take my carry-on out. But being too short, I couldn't reach. A hand reached above me before pulling out my bag and handing it to me. I turned to find the man before, shyly holding out my bag. I smiled in thanks before taking it and following the rest of the sleepy passengers walking to the head of the plane. Stepping out, I raised my hand to block the sunlight from one of the windows in the terminal. Blinking away the black dots dancing in my sight, I breathed in the fresh smell of a new start.

Hello Seoul.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Sorry if this is too short. I'll try to write longer next time!!! Please comment~