First impressions, Not so great

All I Never Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyoon POV

Driving into Kim Soo Mansion, Seungyoon could feel the dread creeping into him, making him nauseous. Looking outside the window of NamTae’s s car, the double doors haunted him making him realise that he is going to be definitely be punished by his father. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he turned to face his friend

“Hyung, take a deep breath. You look so pale, almost sick. Come let’s go to my house”

“Nammie you know I can’t, he knows I’m here. It will only make the situation worse; you know how he turns oo-once”

Taking a deep breath, Seungyoon gives his friend a weak smile and approaches the doors. Looking up, the same man from before, father's secretary stood there with a blank face. Starring  at his face, Seungyoon could see the helplessness in his eyes as he walked past him and into the house.

Loud footsteps could be heard; Seungyoon flinched as he prepared himself for wrath of his father.

“Young Master, your father is waiting for you in his study” the soft voice of our maid trembled as she said the sentence

“Be careful son, don’t do anything to provoke him, you know how violent he can be” Mrs James warned me as she held him close to her. Hugging him one last time,  she let go.

Taking small steps up the stairs, Seungyoon tried anything to slow down his pace. Trying to distract himself from the pain that he is about to face. Clenching his eyes shut, he takes a deep breath,  the same way his friend instructed him. The soft voice of NamTae calmed him and his racing heart.

Knocking three times on the wooden door, his father’s loud voice could be heard calling him in.

Opening the door quietly, Seungyoon tried to avoid making eye contact with his father,  as he knew the consequences that came with it.

Standing abruptly, the swift movement of his father hand making contact with his cheek pierced the thick atmosphere like a sharp knife. Another fist meeting his eye made his head snap to the right, making a tear escape his eyes.

“How dare you, you pathetic excuse of boy who embarrassed me in front of my business partner, and not only that but also the father of your future wife. No son of mine behaves the way you did today; you took after your of a mother. There is no surprise there”

Grounding his teeth, Seungyoon held back his own remark.

“You’re one lucky son of a , Mr Lee did not take back his proposal, so you better get your act together”

Clenching his fist, Seungyoon kept his mouth quite as the throbbing in his eye and metallic taste in his mouth reminding him of what his father could do.

“Can I go now Father?”

Dismissing me with a flick of his wrist, Seungyoon made his way towards his room at the floor below.

Opening the door to his room, Mrs James sat on his bed, looking nervous as she bit her nails. A bad habit of hers.

Hearing the door opening, Mrs James stood up. She gasped in shock as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter