Brown Eyes and Lush Lips

All I Never Wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino was never raised like an ordinary child. His father fleed before he reached the age of 2. His mother who couldn't cope with the emptiness took her own life. They left him. They prioritiesed their feelings more than they had Mino. He could never forgive that. Mino was thrown around orphanage after orphanage after a couple seeking a second son took a chance on him. That couple turned out to be his best friends parents. They had given Mino what he had needed. A chance, home. They filled the empty chasm in his heart. Even thought Mino was bright and approachable, he was tough never blindly putting his trust in anything or anyone. He was also smart. Mino knew he couldn't live his life using his fist so he used his brain and got into one of the most respected school in the country. A school only the rich can afford. He wanted to get back at the world and show everyone he could be what he wanted. That his tragic past was never going to bring him down. Mino let himself loose in his thoughts, staring at the empty spot where his teacher usually sits.

He was alone in the classroom or he though was until a hyper Seunghoon entered. "Why are you sweating so much, did you run"? Mino glanced at his friend.

"You never woke me up this morning and mum and dad already left for work" Hoony glared at him as he slumped on the chair besides him. "You're lucky I'm not late".                  

Mino reached across and slightly smacked Hoony's head. "Maybe you need to learn to be responsible and wake up on your own" . "Hyung you wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter