Chapter 12

Please Remember Us

In other morning,

Seungri open his eyes slowly then hold his head.he feel little bit hurt.he remember what happen yesterday,but still that memory didn't fill like he want to know.he suddenly look at the park.he really want to go there.

"Eomma,can we go again to that park?"Seungri said while point at the park.

"Woah,u really like to go there right.of course but eat first.u didn't eat since last night"Auntie Choi said then give Seungri some hospital food to him.

"Thank u Eomma."Seungri hurrily finish eat because he really want to go there."woah,Seunghyun slow down"Auntie Choi said then give Seungri a glass of water."its OK Eomma,I really want to go that park hurrily.Hehe"Seungri said with full mouth then smile cutely."aigooo,cute. OK but eat carefully,don't eat hurrily until get choke"Seungri nod his head while keep eat.after Seungri finish his food,he hurrily get up from bed then pull Auntie Choi to get up from chair."let's go Eomma,I already done eat"Auntie Choi smile while nod her head then follow him to the park. Auntee Choi sit on the bench near him,watch him from there.actually she feel little bit sick today,that's why she just want to sit there."Eomma,I will seeing near here OK.if u want to go inside,just go first neh"Seungri said then walk around the park.But Auntie Choi suddenly feel worried about him after she watch him slowly out from her sight to walk around the park.

------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong happily pack his things after he got know he already can discharge from hospital.Top and Daesung left him to settle the bill Youngbae can't come to hospital because of work at studio.he feel so bored stay in his room.he then slowly walk out from his room to park near his room.he sit on that bench for a while.talking alone at up to the sky. "Maknae,I miss u.God can u give me some Idea where is Seungri.I really miss him.please"he end his prayer then walk around the park.but he stop his walk after saw someone that he miss a lot,Seungri."Seungri"Jiyong said whispering then run to him.then huh him tightly."Seungri,maknae,I miss u"Jiyong said while keep hug him tight. "I'm sorry sir,but who are u?"jiying seems shocked with Seungri question."Seungri,are u kidding me?it's me Jiyong,Kwon Jiyong,your hyung.why u say that ".Seungri keep thinking about it until he get hurt at his head."argh"Seungri groan while hold his head then become limp in Jiyong embrace."hey,Seungri are u OK?hey"Jiyong keep talking to Seungri,but slowly he lost his conscious."Seungri?,Seungri?"Jiyong try to wake up Seungri while slap his face slowly."what wrong with u?hey Seungri wake up"Jiyong try several times to wake him up but no respone."what must I do"Jiyong suddenly feel panic."Seunghyun?Seunghyun! Hey wake up son"Jiyong suddenly stand up after hear an Auntie voice from behind."hey young man,please help me.let's go bring him to his room"Jiyong didn't have times to ask who is she but just follow as she said.as soon they arrive to Seungri room,they put Seungri on the bed carefully."why,why it's should happen likes this.I really miss him.but after I met him it's become like this.why?"Auntie Choi suddenly look at Jiyong with weird face."hey young man,who are u?why u look like know him?"Jiyong look at Auntie Choi "he my maknae,my little brother that lost few months ago"Auntie Choi look shock."what?what u mean?"

"He once fell at the stair at our studio,then got hospitalized but so suddenly he missing after I go out for buying some food to him.it's been 4months I guess since his last seen.I really miss him"Jiyong said while caressing Seungri hair."u mean u know him?"

"Yes,he also have another 3 brother.but they out for a while.he actually not a real brother but he is our teammate.but we take him as brother"

"But,"

"Jiyong,my name is Jiyong"

"But,he must not remember who are u"Auntie Choi said sadly made Jiyong stop play with Seungri hair and look at Auntie Choi face weirdly.

"What u mean?he will not remember me?"

"He get amnesia as soon as he awake from coma.I also don't know why.but by doctor word,he already get hit at his head hard before then he get again for second times.that the why it's happen.he also though me as his mom.but I don't want to say that I not his mom.it will broke his heart"Auntie Choi said while trying to hold her tears.their corvensation being stop after Eunji enter that room with her son and his friends."Auntie Choi,here I bring u some food"

"Thank u Eunji ah,just put it there"

"Welcome,Auntie.is Seunghyun didn't wake up yet?and who is this man?"Eunji said politely while greet him with shake hand.

"Hi I'm Jiyong"

"Oh hi,I'm Eunji and this is my son and his friends.Hanbin,Donghyuk,Bobby,Yunhyeong,Chanwoo,Jinhwan and Junhoe"

"hi Jiyong hyung"all of them greet Jiyong with happy face.

"Jiyong hyung,are u Seunghyun hyung friend?"Chanwoo said while sit on the bed beside Seungri."yes Chanwoo ah"Jiyong keep talking with them until he didn't noticed that Eunji and Auntie Choi get out from that room."Auntie,let's go.today u have check up with me.and start today I will be your personal doctor.u must eat your medicine attend all your medication and I will pay for it"

"Eunji ah,no need.it's already stage 3.my times is near"Auntie Choi seems didn't want to accept Eunji gift.

"Please Auntie.u like my mom.and what will happen if u gone?please"

"No Eunji,please don't force me"

"Please Auntie I beg u"Eunji seems can't hold her emotion.she suddenly broke into tears.

Auntie Choi feel really regret with what she said just now,but suddenly she feel sharp pain at her head.she hold her head then fell on the floor."Auntie,Auntie!help someone faint here!"Eunji shouted loudly after she noticed Auntie Choi already fainted."please,help she fainted"Eunji said to nurses then help them to bring her to emergency room.She become more panic after she noticed there is blood coming from Auntie Choi nose."Auntie"Eunji feel hopeless,she suddenly feel down on her knees after the nurses bring her inside."this should not happen"Eunji said then sit on the chair wait for the doctor comes out.

.........................................................

"Eh,where Eomma and Halmeoni?ah,I guess he get out for a while"Hanbin said then keep talking to Bobby.while Chanwoo play with Seungri hand,but he suddenly stop after he realized his finger moves a bit."Hyung?are u awake?Jiyong hyung he's awake"Seungri try to adjust the room light then he get up from bed with Jiyong help."are u need something else?"Jiyong said but he seems sad after Seungri shook his head."I just wanna know who are u"Seungri said whispering that just can be hear as mumbling."Chanwoo ah,where Eomma?"Seungri ask Chanwoo after he look around and he cant find Auntie Choi any corner of room."ah,Halmeoni?I think he out with Auntie Eunji"Chanwoo said then get down from bed to Donghyuk to play.Seungri seems try to get up from bed but he being stop by Jiyong."where u want going?".

"Eomma,I need her"Seungri said then try to get out from the room.

"Hey,Seungri!"Jiyong chase Seungri after he noticed he completely already out from that room.Seungri run hurrily after he out from that room until he didn't noticed chair in front of him and it made him fell down."Seungri!are u OK?"Seungri try to get up but his leg to pain to handle it by himself."Seunghyun Hyung"7 of them said in same times after they saw Seungri already fell down."are u OK Hyung?"Hanbin said while he try to help Seungri up."Hyung please help him up"Jiyong help Seungri up to his room."yah,your knees bleeding.hurry"Jiyong place Seungri on the bed."hello?"Jiyong went out after he noticed his phone ringing loud "u guys please help here OK,I need to answer this call"

"Yes Hyung?,oh I'm at room 1212.why?"

"Ah,really.I will come there soon  with Daesung"Top end his phone call then straight to 1212 room like Jiyong said before.As soon they open the door,they was completely shocked."maknae?hyung is it maknae?"Daesung said muttering."yes Daesung ah,he really come back"Jiyong said while hold his happiness tears."but..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wah,it's becoming bad.I know.should I delete it after I ending it?shoul i?I think yes.comment your opinion.

Should I?shouldn't I?😭