Chapter 11

Please Remember Us

""Youngbae ah,let's go now.I so bored now.Youngbae ah wake up from your damn sleep"Jiyong try to wake up Youngbae that sleep near his bed because it's already 5pm.and Youngbae promise to bring him to the park."Youngbae!!!wake up.aigoo look like he very tired.aish let me go by myself only.go continue your sleep neh"Jiyong give up to wake up Youngbae then walk to the park by himself.

 

"Seunghyun ah,wake up.don't u say u wanna go to the park in evening?"Auntie Choi shook Seungri body slowly.Seungri slowly wake up from his sleep after hear his Eomma voice.Seungri stand up from the bed while Auntie Choi help him to."do u need wheelchair?"."no need Eomma.I can walk by myself"."really?do u want to eat first before go there?"."no need Eomma.we will stay there for a while only.now let's go".Auntie Choi nod her head then go to the park together with Seungri.

 

"Ahh,so beautiful here.after 3 days only stay inside there now I feel so fresh.aish I always stay with maknae with I feel stress." Jiyong suddenly feel sad after he remember he always spend time together with Seungri when he stress."I really wish u will come back.u go without good bye,u gone without any news.why maknae?am I bad to u?"Jiyong stop seeing the view then sit in the bench while talking alone sadly.

 

"Seunghyun where u wanna sit?what about here?"

"Ah,no Eomma,I want to look around here.Eomma sit here neh,let me talk a look here"

"No,let Eomma follow u anywhere u wanna go"Auntie Choi playfully argue with Seungri then walk around the park.Seungri stop walking when he noticed a man sit on bench while talking alone.He carefully look at his face then suddenly feel hurt at his head."ahh,Eomma.."

"Ya,Ya Seunghyun ah why?are your head hurting?"Seungri bod his head as yes then Auntie Choi bring him to his room again.She slowly massage Seungri head like doctor teach her to."why Seunghyun?do u get flashback?"

"Ah,Eomma.it's just too hurt just now.but Eomma already massage,now it already OK"

"Do u want to sleep?"Seungri nod his head slowly.actually he still feel pain at his head but he lied to Auntie Choi cause he look her so worried about him.He also feel weird why suddenly he feel pain at his head after look at the man face."here Seunghyun ah,drink this"Auntie Choi give Seungri a glass of water."who are him?why it's so hurting to see him.argh"Seungri said in his mind then groan a bit."why Seunghyun ah?is it anywhere hurt?"."no Eomma,Eomma I want sleep awhile."Auntie Choi nod her head then lullaby him to sleep."soo weird.he said he want to take some fresh air but so suddenly be like this.hope u just fine." Auntie Choi feel sleepy then she sleep at near Seungri bed.

 

Jiyong walking to his room way after boring stay alone in that park.He suddenly stop walking after he saw Kiko is on the way to his room.he try to run away but Kiko Make her way more faster to Jiyong."Oppa~~where u wanna going?Oppa!Jiyongie Oppa"Kiko run hurrily approach Jiyong."what Kiko?what u want?if u have nothing to say u better left.I need rest"."aigoi Oppa,I come here because I miss u.all day all night I thinking about u,u know"Kiko said while keep closer to Jiyong make people look at them."what wrong with u huh?don't u see people look around us?!"Jiyong said while walk away from her."Oppa~don't leave me"Jiyong keep run away from her until he get into a room.but accidently it's not his room."who are u Mr,Mrs ?I think this is not your room.can both of u leave.my son is sleeping now"Jiyong feel shock and also shame when he hear an Auntie said to him that him got wrong room."Ahh,we are sorry Auntie.we leave now"Jiyong said why bend down then out from that room hurrily with Kiko."haish,Kiko could u go away?I'm so sick with u.u know?"."Oppa~I really miss u".Jiyong keep walking away from her then get into his room and lock it."Oppa?Oppa!what is this.Oppa open the lock!"Kiko hit the door while keep screaming to Jiyong to open it."Ms,don't make noise please this is hospital"Kiko suddenly stop hit the door then look at nurse."I know this is hospital but I need to go inside!"Kiko yell at the nurse."If the patient lock their room that's mean they didn't what be disturb ".Kiko feel very angry with that nurse word he also nearly to slap her.But Jiyong come out and hold her hand."Yah,just go away.I don't need u I need rest"Jiyong let go her hand and bow down to the nurse."I'm sorry for my friend attitude,Ms"Jiyong immediately get into his room after ask apologize to that nurse.that nurse suddenly get into 1212 room after look at Jiyong already left them.Kiko still angry to her so she follow her to that room."Hey u,stupid nurse!".She follow that nurse then get into there after that nurse just ignored her.once she open it,she suddenly feel shocked "S-s-seungri?"Kiko mutter her word then hurrily ho to the bed then look at the patient."Ms,why u follow me?can u not disturb a patient?people that get into hospital need rest so could u out?"Kiko just ignored her while keep looking at Seungri face."no,this not him.he already die"Kiko keep mumbling it until Auntie Choi ask her something."hey kid,did u have something with my son?then who are u?"Kiko look at Auntie Choi face with shocked after hear 'son' word."he is your son?"Kiko ask while look carefully at Seungri face."yes,are u his friend?"Kiko suddenly out from that room hurrily to toilet."Auntie Choi,why u so kind with her,she very rude u know.just now I nearly to get slap with her just because her own fault"Auntie Choi look at her "but it doesn't mean I should be bad to her".that nurse suddenly bow after hear Auntie Choi answer.

"I'm sorry,Auntie".

"Its OK,how him?"

"Ah,he OK.I just renew his medicine.I out neh Auntie".that nurse bow again then carefully out from that room.Auntie Choi just smile while look at that nurse that make her way out from that room.

 

"Jiyong ah,where u going?I'm super shocked when I wake up and look u not here u know"

"Actually the one who to angry is me,I try to wake u up but u continue sleep.because I'm too pity to u that take care me all night when I still fever I let u sleep.don't worry I just go to the park.u promise to me that u wanna bring me to there but u sleep that's why I go alone"Youngbae look lost his word."sorry Jiyong.I promise but not keep it"

"Sokay Youngbae,I have a story to tell u now.it's about Kiko.Wait,HAHAHA"

"why Jiyong?"

"She come here find me,then I lock the door.but she argue with a nurse made me open the door.when I open it she already on her way to slap that nurse u know.but once I hold her hand then tell to her to left,she left immediately, HAHAH."Jiyong and Youngbae laugh happily until Top and Daesung come to approach them."hey what u all laughing about huh?are u talking back from us?"Top said while stare at Jiyong and Youngbae."nothing"Jiyong said while slowly stop laughing."Jiyong, doctor said tommorow u already can discharge from here".Jiyong look at Top with happy face."wah really?,yay.I really want to go back to home.I really boring stay here"Jiyong said happily."what's make u so happy?huh,just like u win a jackpot"Top said."Uh?hrm it's nothing"Jiyong lied.actually whats make him happy like that is because he dream about Seungri stay with him together until he wake up from his sleep.then Seungri promise that he will come back soon.that's the why he look happy.

 

"No,that not Seungri,no.he already die.I already confirm it.I already throw his body at that cliff.no it's not him.I must get Jiyong.or else he will know it then get Jiyong again".Kiko said angrily while wash her face several times."but why that Auntie said that is her son?arghh,he already die and never return back.I need to get Jiyong now or else I will keep think about this..maybe he just a human with same face.yes he is.but how if he is real Seungri?Aish,Kiko u need think positive.what u need is Jiyong now"She finish her word then get out of the toilet.once she out the toilet she met the nurse that she fight before."hey u,hey.yes u.may I know what the patient name.his room is 1212".that nurse look at Kiko then said."why u asking me,I'm not counter".Kiko merely to get angry but she forgot it because she wanna know the info."Hah,please"Kiko plead to that nurse then she reply it."Seunghyun,why?is he related to u?".She said then quickly run away from Kiko."his family name?"Kiko yell to her but she keep walking to left her."damn her,but Seunghyun.there is a lot people name like that but his face very look alike"Kiko said then left hospital to her house. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………....

Thank u soooooo much for my lovely readers.I very grateful for 1.5k views.heheif I'm writing bad on my story just say it OK.but in nice OK.I still trauma with the last one.huhu I got bash because my story not that nice.hehe anyway love u thank u

Happy Eid Ul Adha and Moon cakes festival.mwahh.