5th

Share House

Enjoy. :)

 


Sana’s POV

Alarm rings

‘Ugh, noisy.’

I reach my arm out, trying to feel around for my phone to turn off the alarm.

‘What time is it?’ I look at my phone and it says 7:03am. I take a while to process my thoughts. What do I have in the morning?

.

.

.

‘AH! Today is the first day of school.’ I scramble out of my bed and land on my left foot.

‘Uhm! My ankle.’ I squat down and fondle my injured ankle. I have forgotten about my injury.

“Mmhm, what’s wrong?” I hear a voice from the other side of the room. I glance towards the direction and mentally knock myself on my head. I have even forgotten that I have a roommate.

“I landed on my left foot.”

“What? Let me have a look.” She quickly gets off her bed and walk towards me. She holds my ankle in her hands and rotate it slightly. “Does it hurt badly?” She looks up at my eyes. Damn, that eyes. So cute. I look away and replies “I’m fine, can you help me to the bathroom? I need to get ready to go to school to submit some papers.”

“Sure. Do you need me to assist you to school?” She helps me up and support me to the bathroom.

“N-no! That is fine, I don’t want to trouble you.”

“It’s okay. I’ll drive you there. I think Jihyo have prepared breakfast, want me to get them ready for you?”

“Yes please.”

I take a shower, brush my teeth and swiftly proceed to my daily skin care routine. When I am done, I walk out of the bathroom and Jiyoon is there, waiting for me.

“I’ll be quick. Give me a moment.”

“Okay.” I change out of my pyjamas and sit on my bed, playing with my phone while waiting for Jiyoon to get ready.

 

~

 

“Let’s go.” She wraps my arm around her neck and make me lean on her. I feel my cheeks getting warmer as I notice the close distance between our faces.

 

~

 

“Good morning Jihyo!”

“Good morning to you, Sana. Are you excited for your first day of university?”

“Yes! I hope that I will be able to get along with my classmates.”

“I am sure you will.” Jihyo smiles.

Jiyoon is sitting across the table, eating in silence.

“Jiyoon-ah! Take good care of Sana. If anything happens… well you know.”

“Yes MOTHER!”

“YAHH!” Jiyoon chuckle as she chews on her breakfast.

 

~

 

In the car

“Alright, ready to go.” My heart flutters as Jiyoon lean towards me as she reaches my seatbelt, buckling it up for me.

I can’t help but stare at her side profile as she drives. Her round eyes, cute little nose and that lips. How I wish to taste that. T-taste? No, nothing. I shake my head of the fantasies that I am having of Jiyoon.

“Yes?” Jiyoon questions as she notices me staring at her.

“N-no, nothing!” I blushes as I recall what I was thinking earlier.

She shrugs and continue driving.

 

 

~

Jiyoon’s POV

“Stay here.” I get out of the car and walk to Sana’s car door, opening it for her.

“The office, right?” I wrap her arm around my neck and walk slowly towards the direction of the office as I feel her nodding in agreement.

 

“Sit here, I’ll settle the documents.” I take the papers from Sana once she is comfortable in her seat and walk to the counter to get the documents verified and get her schedule.

‘Oh, she is in the same major.’ That make things easier.

 

“Sana, you have the same lectures as me. Come on, I’ll take you to the class.”

 

~

 

“Good Morning Jiyoon-ssi!” I reply with a nod.

“Morning Jiyoon-ah!” Another nod.

“Yoooo! You are early today.” Nod.

 

After numerous greetings and nods, we finally arrive at our lecture hall.

 

“You are popular.” Sana pouts as she pokes my sides.

“I guess so.” I shrug. Popularity is nothing to me. All I need is Jihyo. Why is she poking me anyway?

 

Knock knock

I open the door and walk in with Sana by my side, her arms around my neck.

“Good Morning Kwon-seonsaeng, she is the new student.”

“I have heard. Hi, Minatozaki Sana-ssi? I am Kwon Yuri, your lecturer for this module. You may call me Kwon-seonsaeng. Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?”

“Of course not. Hi guys! I am Minatozaki Sana, please call me Sana!” Sana smiles brightly as she bows to the students in the lecture hall.

After the introduction, I guide her to the seats at the front so that she will not need to climb the stairs and proceed to the back of the lecture hall where I am usually sit.

 

~

 

 

Sana’s POV

 

“Psssst!”

“Yes?” I turn towards the direction of the sound and smile at the person on my left.

“How did you meet Jiyoon-ssi? Are you close to her? It is the first time I see her being so close to anyone except Jihyo and their group!”

“I met her yesterday, I don’t think that I am close to her yet, but I am her roommate, so I do hope that we will be closer in the future.”

“I see, by the way, I am Amber. Nice to meet you.” She grins

“Nice to meet you, Amber-ssi!”

“Amber is fine, I can show you around the campus later!”

“Really? Thank you Amber!”

 

~

 

Break

I continue having small talks with Amber while trying to pay attention to the lecture. I do not even know that it’s break time.

“Sana.” I hear a cold voice behind me.

“Let’s go.” She pulls me up and make me hold on to her.

“Wait! Jiyoon-ssi!”

“What?”

“I am supposed to show her around the campus during break!”

“Tsk.” She pushes me towards Amber and walk away.

“Ouch!” I groan as I land on Amber’s chest.

“Rude.” Amber mumbles as she catches me.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes.”

“Ignore her, Jiyoon-ssi is always like this. Icy cold, like the Jung sisters I mentioned to you earlier. Although I am dating one of them.”

“Come on, you can hold on to my shoulders.” Amber grin as she supports me with her other hand and give me a tour around the school. It is a fun tour, but my mind can’t help but flashes back to Jiyoon when she pushes me away. Does she dislike me that much?

 


Another update.