2nd

Share House

Sana's POV

“OH!” I quickly slam the door shut and cover my face with my hands. My roommate was n-!

"*@$&*(HD*@!!" I can hardly keep my mind straight while reminiscing what I saw earlier. Her waist line, abs, thigh, biceps... OH MY SAILOR MOON!! That was really a spectacular sight.

"Aren't you going in? Your luggage is beside your bed." I turn around to find my roommate leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed.

I stare at her face, wondering why I did not hear the door open. My eyes move downwards, and her abs are staring right at me. Oh, sailor moon, what have I done to deserve this?

"Excuse me? Sana-ssi?" She waves her hand in front of my eyes, trying to get my attention.

"Oh yes! I am going in. I swear I did not see anything!"

"Ah, ok."

"From your profile in the notebook, I guess you are younger than me? You can call me unnie!”

"Sure. Unnie, there is a rule if you want to stay in this room. Don't touch my things. You can ask me if you are unsure of anything." she state as she walk away.

~

Jiyoon's POV

I guess that was fine? I did promise Jihyo that I will TRY to be nice.

~

Dahyun's POV

Jiyoooon unnie~ Where art thou?

Knock-knock

"Unnie! Jiyoon unnie!"

"W-wait! One moment! " That's not Jiyoon unnie's voice. Is that a burglar? Are the others in danger?! Is Jiyoon unnie ok in there?

As I was panicking, the door open and I freeze with my mouth hanging. Pretty~

"Hi?"

"Hi"

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, I will be living here starting from today.

"Mm" Yes gorgeous~

"Mm? You are?"

"OH!" I snap out from my thoughts. "I am Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you! Did you say you will be staying here from now? That’s great! I have heard about you from Jihyo unnie. Nice to meet you, Sana unnie!” Beautiful, pretty, gorgeous unnie.

"So?”

“Yes?”

“Did you need something?”

"Ah!” I recall my purpose of going to this room.

“Where is Jiyoon unnie?"

"She went out earlier, I don’t know where she went though."

"I see... do you want to hang out? With me, Jihyo unnie and Jeongyeon unnie! We can give you a tour around the neighbourhood. Mina unnie is also here but I don't think I should disturb her now. I will introduce you to her later."

"Sure! That will be great!"

~

3rd POV

Dahyun, Jihyo, Jeongyeon and their newest addition Sana took a trip to the nearest shopping mall after the tour around the neighbourhood.

Jiyoon is currently working out in her usual gym in the shopping mall. Nayeon, Momo and Chaeyoung is in the supermarket located in the basement of the mall. Tzuyu is having a meal after her jog. Mina went to the mall to get a game that just came out. (When did she even get out of the house?)

~

"Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie! This is so heavy, you bought too much!" Chaeyoung whine with her aegyo voice.

"Awww so cute Chaeyoung ah~ Hang in there. It is heavy for us too!" - Nayeon

"Chaengie~ hang in there." - Momo

"Isn’t that Jihyo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and Dahyun unnie?” Chaeyoung exclaim as she squints at the familiar faces across the mall. “Who is that beside them?"

They run towards their housemate with their heavy groceries with the plan to push some of those bags to their friends.

"Why did you run?" Jihyo lightly pats Chaeyoung's back to allow her to catch her breath.

"Jihyo unnie! Save us! Help us carry some of these groceries bags. PLEASE!"

"Sure? No problem."

They hand over some of the bags. Chaeyoung remember the unfamiliar face that she saw earlier. "Jihyo unnie, who is that?"

"Aigoo I forgot about it. You guys have not meet her yet. She moved in today. Her name is Minatozaki Sana.

They exchange greetings with Sana and decide to stop by a cafe to have a drink and know more about one another.

~

At the Cafe

As Jihyo was looking around to find a table that can fit the 6 of them, she spots their tall maknae. "Tzuyu ah!"

"Jihyo unnie!" Tzuyu looks up from her food and see Jihyo waving at her.

Jihyo walk towards her and take a seat. She asks for permission from the waitress standing near them to drag some tables and chairs to fit them all.

"Tzuyu! Meet Sana unnie. She moved in today.”

“Hello, I am Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you Sana unnie.”

After the introduction, they have a chat over drinks and some cake. After a while, Mina join the group as she was done purchasing her game and getting an invitation from Jihyo over the phone. They got to know more about one another.

~

Jiyoon's POV

Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~

"Hello?" she picks up her phone as she dries her hair after a shower. She completed her workout routine 45 minutes ago.

"Jiyoonie! You went to the gym, right? I am at the usual cafe. Come over! The others are here too."

"Ok, Jihyo. I will be there soon."


Author's Note:

Thanks for subscribing! This chapter might be a little weird... I was just typing this straight out. Hope you enjoyed it!

7 Jan 2017 | Edited a fair bit of the chapter.