3rd

Share House

3rd POV

Jiyoon went to the cafe immediately after making sure that she is presentable.

She sees Jihyo and gang in the cafe and creep behind her, giving her a back hug.

Jihyo jot from her seat and make random attempt to punch the culprit. Jiyoon being Jiyoon, dodge all the punches and grab both of her hands.

"YAHHHHH! PARK JIYOON!"

"Hehehe~ That was fun." Jiyoon grin and grab a nearby chair making herself comfortable beside Jihyo.

"Wasssup guys?"

"The sky. I was just showing our new housemate around the neighbourhood."

"Oh..." Jiyoon immediately put up her cold facade when she notices her new roommate across the table.

 

Sana's POV

I was sipping my drink, listening and occasionally joining in to the conversation that the others were having.


“ Jiyoon ah!” Hmm? Is that my roommate at the other side of the phone? I straighten my back as I try to eavesdrop the conversation Jihyo is having with her phone.

"Jiyoonie! You went to the gym right? I am at the usual cafe. Come over! The others are here too."

"Okay! See you soon." Oh my sailor moon. Jiyoon is coming over. I am so not prepared for this. I thought as I remember what happened earlier. Her abs.

-

I hear the ringing of the bell, the indication that someone is entering the cafe. I look up and see Jiyoon walking towards us.

She is having a conversation with Jihyo while I am busy admiring her (body). She look at me and her poker face immediately replace the playful expression from earlier. Why? God WHY? Does she hate me? I pout and thought to myself.

 

Jiyoon's POV

Once I notice Sana across the table, I immediately revert to my poker face. She pout. Why is she pouting? Did something or someone upset her? (a/n Yes, YOU! Idiot.) Oh well, it is none of my business.

I glance around and notice Mina sipping her tea.

"Is that the new game? Let me have a go later!”

“Sure.” I grin in victory.

“When I am done with it.” I pout. It will take days, weeks or even months! Her ‘done’ means unlocking everything unlockable in the game. She will probably be stuck in the entertainment room.

“Fine. I’ll head back first. Got to wash these smelly clothes.” I stand up and motion at my duffle bag. “See you guys later!” I give Jihyo a hug and walk away.

 

-

Author's Note:

I am really sorry that I have not updated for months. I was really busy with exams, admission and getting used to my new instituition. I must apologise that I have forgotten about the plot for this fanfic. This is a short chapter to fill things up while I try to remember and figure out the details.

Thank you for your patience. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

7 Jan 2018 | Edited, made a bunch of changes.