chapter seven

RM HighScool

After school done she pick all her book and put it inside her bag and start walking before she get out from class she hear someone call her name.

 

" song ji hyo do you wanna hangout with us and finish our homework together? " jae suk said.

 

"sorry oppa I have something to do. "

 

" ohh okay see you tomorrow. "

 

Then she walk out from that class.

 

 

While the other get out from class haha go to jae suk and said.

 

" so how is it? Is she gonna come too?"

 

 

"No, she said she has something to do. "

 

"Hurm maybe she gonna go to jong kook house. "

 

" ehh how do you know? And you see yourself yesterday they barely say a word between them. "

 

" I know hyung but when we have a break ji hyo come to me and ask about jong kook. "

 

" ohh really? "

 

" yeah and I give jong kook address to her. "

 

" yaa why would you give jong kook address to her? "

 

" hurm I dont know why I do that. But I said to her just in case he want to meet jong kook. "

 

" that's weird because they didn't say a word to each other yesterday. "

 

" hyung maybe she... "

 

Before haha finish his word jae suk laugh and said.

 

"Dont finish your word I know what do you wanna say. Lets go you see nobody at here anymore except us. "

 

" hahaha okay. See you later hyung. "

 

 

__________________________________

 

(Ji hyo pov)

 

 

After she check that's the address she receive from haha.

 

 

She go in front of a door.

 

"Should I knock or not? "

 

Then she think.

 

" hurm maybe I should wait tomorrow. "

 

She walk back to her bicycle.

 

" yaaa you already in front of his house just go and knock that door and say sorry its not that hard right. " she say to herself.

 

" well if he mad at me i will give him sandwich i make im sure he will forgive me right away. "

 

She took all her courage and walk back to his house. She took a long breath before she knock.

 

" hello, anybody at home? "

 

She wait but no answer so she knock again few time.

 

"Hello. " with a little loud just in case he didnt hear.

 

" hurmm I guess nobody at home right now. Maybe I should go and meet him tomorrow at school. "

 

Then she start walking but after few step she stop and saw through the window someone was laying down on the floor at living room.

 

She run back to the door and knock again but still no answer. She try to open that door lucky her he didn't lock his door.

 

She enter his house and run to where he lie down.

 

She lift his head and put on her lap.

 

"Kim jong kook shi wake up kim jong kook shi. "

 

But jong kook didnt move at all. she put her hand on jong kook forehead and its hot.

 

She stand up and put jong kook behind her back and carried him to his bed and put him under blanket.

 

Then she go to the kitchen took water and towel and run back to his room. She took a towel put it in to the water and then put on jong kook forehead.

 

" I hope he will wake up soon. "

 

Then she walk to living room and fall asleep at there.

 

Two hour later she woke up and go to jong kook room to check him. She touch his head.

 

" oh thank god its already a little bit cool. "

 

She change again towel on jong kook head and walk out from his room.

 

"Hurm maybe I should go buy some medicine before he wake up. "

 

Then she took her bicycle and go to shop after ten minute she come with a plastic bag on her hand.

 

 

She walk to jong kook room and she see he still sleep she touch again his forehead.

 

" hurm I think he ok now. "

 

But before she remove her hand from him, jong kook hold her hand and ask her.

 

 

" what are you doing at here? "

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

I think thats all for this chapter and I hope you like it.

 

:))