chapter four

RM HighScool

After he arrived in front of the shop and almost open the door suddenly he feel vibration from his pocket. He took his phone and see haha name at screen.

 

"Hello."

"Hyung where are you? "

" im on my way to your house. Why? "

" nothing hyung. But they told you to come fast or they finish they'll homework before you arrived. "

" haha okay² give me five minute if I didn't arrive after five minute, you all can finish your homework without me. "

" ok hyung."

He hear jae suk shout. "Fast kim jong kook or we wont help you do your homework. " then he hear jae suk laugh.

He smile then he hang up.

 

He cancel his attention to meet her and start walk again to haha house but what he didn't realize that girl was watching him from inside while he on the phone.

 

__________________________________

(Ji hyo pov)

 

"what should i buy? "

She think a while before she start walk and pick whatever she need since she's gonna enter new school tomorrow.

After done and put all the item at counter she took her wallet from her pocket and wait for cashier put her item in plastic bag. Her eyes keep wandering inside that shop until she saw someone outside the shop.

 

" Aishhh what was he doing at here and why must he come here at this time too. " she said in a low voice.

She said in her mind. " yaaa song ji hyo just pretend you didn't know him since he didn't see your face before. Just stay calm and pretend nothing happen. "

"all 2700 won. "

"Miss? "

"Yeah, oh how much? "

" 2700 won miss. "

 

She took money from her wallet and give it to him and take all her item and said thank you before she leave that shop.

She look left and right but she didnt see him so she took her bicycle and ride it.

"Hurm where did he go? I thought he gonna enter that shop. "

While pedaling her bike he remember that boy again. "aishh you, you should stop thinking about him you wont see him again. That just a coincidence. " she murmur to her self.

"But if i saw him again i need to say sorry to him properly. "

 

and she keep pedaling her bicycle until she arrived at her house. She unlock the door and enter her house. She go to her room and start put thing she need in her bag.

" pheww that's all I think. Now I need to sleep because tomorrow its my first day at new school. But before that I need to shower first and find something to eat."

After shower and eat she enter her room and go under her  blanket she fall asleep in few minute because she to tired that day.

 

(titt titt tittt, titt titt tittt)

 

She open her eyes a little and press on top of the clock to stop alarm from beeping.

" it just 6.30am maybe I should sleep for ten minute more before ill get ready to go to schools. "

And she end up sleep for forty minute more. After she wake she look at a clock and its 7.10am.

"What? I sleep for ten minutes and its already 7.10am. "

She jump from her bed took her towel with tooth brush and she run to the bathroom. After done with shower and wear her school uniform she lock the door.

she took her bicycle and start pedaling as fast as she can because she doesn't want to be late on first day at new school.

 

__________________________________

Okay that's all for this chapter.

I hope you like this chapter.

And thanks to all who read this story. :))