chapter six

RM HighScool

After arrived at canteen and buy there food they walk to usual place where they always sit.

Ji hyo just follow them after she buy something to eat. Then she seat and start eating while the other still talking about new carnival has been open at that village. Then she saw jong kook walking toward them and he sit in front of her.

While she eat she heard they all saying that they wanna go to the carnival next week.

Then haha ask her.

 

" song ji hyo, do you wanna go with us to carnival next week? "

"Hurm I dont know yet."

" you should come with us it will be fun I promise. " jae suk said.

" promise? "

" im promise. "

"okay. But if it isn't fun what do you wanna give to me?" She ask with a smile on her face.

"If it didn't fun Im gonna treat you later. "Jae suk said.

"Hahaha okay ill keep that promise. " and she continue eating.

 

Then jae suk turn to jong kook and ask him too.

"do you wanna go with us too jong kook ah? "

" hurmm I think not hyung. "

" ehh come on jong kook ah lets go with us. " suk jin said.

" yeah you should go with us too. " jae suk said.

" that's right. " gary and kwang soo said together.

Before he answer haha said.

"Come on hyung please come with us too. You know it wont be fun without you. "

Since they all insist him to go.

"Okay² im going too but dont ask me to ride anything okay? "

"Hahaha okay hyung. "

" okay all set we gonna go to carnival next week. " haha said.

Then jae suk add.

" we will meet in front of haha house at 6pm since his house nearest to that carnival. "

" okay. "they all said together. Then they continue eating.

 

(DING DING DONG DING)

 

They heard bell ringing which mean class is over for today. They start pack and walk out from class.

Kim jong kook the last one who get out from that class. He closed the door and start walking to return to his house.

While walking he keep thinking about song ji hyo.

" hurm that girl, I think I have seen her before but at where huh? "

He keep thinking but he doesnt have any clue where he saw her and soon he arrived at his house.

 

__________________________________

(Ji hyo pov)

 

After ten minute she arrived at her house. She park bicycle in front of her house. She enter her house, open her cabinet and take a cup of ramyeon and fill it with hot water.

 

" hurmm is it my feeling or kim jong kook was staring at me while im eating? "

And she start thinking back when she eat together with them.

While she eating with them she realize jong kook stare at her few time when she didn't look at him but she pretend she didnt see it.

"What if he stare at me because he like me? "

Suddenly she feel shy and her heart beat faster. She took a pillow and put on her face and say in his mind.

" no no no maybe not. "

but she keep smiling thinking if it true until she remember something.

" what if he realize im the one who almost hit him yesterday. "

" arhhh but if it true then im just gonna say sorry and explain to him why I cant brake at that time. "

"Well what I can do my stomach hurt so much at that time. "

 

that night while she laying on her bed she keeps thinking how to apologize to jong kook until she fall asleep.

 

(Titt titt titt , titt titt titt)

 

She wake up and turn off the alarm. Last night before she sleep she think she wanna make a sandwich to give it to kim jong kook as a apologies.

So she walk to her fridge and open it. She took a bread and few things to make a sandwich and put it on table.

After done make a sandwich she goes into her room to shower and get ready to go to school.

On the way to go to school she think how should she say sorry to him.

soon she arrived at school in front of a school she get down and just push his bicycle and put it at bicycle place.

Then she walk to class. after arrive at class she put down her bag and look at jong kook place.

"Hurm he didnt arrived yet. " she said in her mind.

One by one enter the class but she didn't see jong kook yet until bell ringing then class start like usual. When teacher teach at front she keep thinking why he didnt attend to school today.

" Yaaa song ji hyo why would you think about him? " she said in her mind and start concentrate back at what teacher said.

 

Bell ringing which mean its a breaktime .

She walk toward haha and wanna ask about jong kook since haha his bestfriend.

 

" haha oppa, did you see jong kook before you came to school? "

" ohh ji hyo, no I didnt see him. Why? "

" nothing. " then she walk with a little bit disappointed.

Then haha call him.

" song ji hyo do you want his address? "

Before she answer haha take a paper and write jong kook address.

" here take it just in case you wanna meet him. "

" aishh why would I want to meet him. " ji hyo said.

" I said just in case right. Here take it and if you dont want you can throw it later. " haha said with a laugh.

She smile and take that address from haha.

" thank you oppa. "

" lets go they already wait for us. "

 

While she eating she think if she should go to his house because they never talk to each other yet.

" hurmm maybe I should go see him and say sorry for what happen before."

She already made his mind she gonna go to jong kook house after school.

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

That's all I got for this chapter.

I hope you like it :))