Chapter 1

Thin

The minute he said it, twitter blew up.

Jimin always worked harder than the other members to maintain the 'perfect' body. This was no secret. He was self consious, every one is about so that wasn't much of a shock to learn about him. Every one knew he didn't find himself nessesarily the most attractive person ever, but to the extent, no one had any idea how bad it was.

He loved his parents, he really did, but he will never forget when they told him to go on a diet.

They thought he was fat.

He agreed with them.

The rest of the members went off of the 'rookie' diet more than over a year ago. Jimin can't blame them, he was fat. Their bodies where perfect, his wasn't. He knew how it worked.

But he hated it.

He wanted to be like the other guys: handsome, fit, talented. Yet they got to eat pretty much whatever they wanted.

In his mind he wasn't good enough to.

Jimin was finally ready to get off the 'rookie' diet, the diet to make you thin, but not nessesarily healthy. He finally loved his body enough to do that atleast, to be happy. He thought that if he exercised enough that he could still be like the other members. Be happy/

But then he screwed it all up.

It was at a meet-n-greet near the end of 2015, the boys were being their usual selves, weird and dorky. They playing around with the fans, accidently hitting one in the process (let's just say Jin felt so bad he almost cried after words.) The fans said their usual phrases of 'I love you!' 'Stay safe' 'make sure you eat well!' Jimin was happy, he felt needed, people told him that he was their favorite, he would respond with a smile. He felt loved. A feeling he wanted more then anything. They were all happy. Everyone was there for them, just them, for him. Without thinking he grabbed his microphone, smiling and eyes disappearing into little cresents, and happily said, "Don't expect abs in 2016"

"Why?" his smile widened. He loved them all so much.

"I plan to eat loads and become fat," well that wasn't entirely true, of course he was joking at little bit, that's just what he does. He was still going to eat healthy and workout, more then before, but he wanted to be atleast a little dramatic, it was more fun that way. He could see it in their faces, they were happy. They wanted him to be happy. They wanted him to eat more. They loved him. Some were cheering, his smile grew. A warm feeling filled his heart, he felt like he belonged.

The fansigning was over, after an hour of tourture of the room being cleaned and helping, or making it worse in Namjoon's case, they were allowed to go home. They all trudged into the car, snuggled up to each other, beause the van was freezing and there were no blankets sadly. They were all exhausted, well except for Taehyung, who kept them all up for the entire hour ride home with useless facts about turtles, as well as a few of Hoesok's remarks about how Yoongi looks like a glorified turtle, earning him a few slaps to the head with a random book about birds. ('OH! Did you know that birds-' 'SHUT UP NO ONE CARES!' 'Hmmp, you guys are mean')

When they got home, Jimin ran into their shared room,diving straight into his fluffy comforter. No matter how hungry he was, he felt there was no point at eating dinner, he would pass out while doing and he didn't feel like choking on left over pizza tonight. He tossed his phone onto the side of his bed, not at all caring about how his phone is basically blowing up with notifications at the moment, he was already drifting into the darkness of is dreams.

~Time Skip to Morning because I Can~

The sun rays beamed into his eyes, sadly waking him up from his dream which he would never remember. Today was one of the rare days that they had off, promotions for their lastest abulm were done, so they were having a little vacation, well is staying home all day eating ramen counted as a vacation. He tried, oh how he tried to steal atleast five more minutes of sleep, but the universe wasn't on his side today so he grudgingly got up. He looked over to the edge of his bed at where his phone would usually be in the morning, the only problem, it wasn't there. He could of sworn he put it right next to him last night! Well his usual routine of checking Twitter wasn't happening today sadly. He pouted, upset he couldn't atleast check the time, as he sat up. He looked to the other beds, they were empty, even Yoongi's. How tired was I last night? He shifted his so his small feet were now flat against the soft carpet. He ran his soft hand through his now course hair, from being dyed to often, ruffling his pale orange hair. He dragged his feet into the kitchen, wrapping his blanket around him so he won't get frostbite from the freezing air, and he was greeted by the sight of all of s murmering with worried faces, and his phone, his baby, how dare they steal the thing that was basically his child! He loves that phone more than anything! Okay maybe now he was exaggerating just a little bit, but still. He frowned, they ruined his usual morning routine. Not bothering to wonder what was going on, he went to the dark oak table, swiped up his phone and sent the meanest glare he could conjure up, but no matter how hard he tried mean just was not what he was.

Everybody stared at him in shock, not realizing he was even remotely awake, worry painted their faces, no one knowing what to say. They looked at each other, with... guilt? Did they really feel that bad about taking his phone?

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Jimin, did you go on Twitter at all last night?" he asked gently, to gentle for confort. If Namjoon isn't that gentle with his own phone, he knows that something bad happened. But what does Twitter have to do with anything? Besides ruining his perfect morning. He shook his head in reply, "good please don't"

"Okay?" he rolled his eyes and dragged his feet back to the shared room, he really didn't understand what was going on and just dragged his feet back to the shared bedroom. Plopping down onto the bed he decided to do exactly what he was asked not to.

He saw all of the tweets.

 

He wishes he never did.