Chapter 05

New Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos

‘’Fall , Fall , please fall‘’ kept saying Yesung when he was walking beside the swimming pool lifting his hands up doing small  virtual circles with his fingers while he was looking at the sky trying to spot some falling stars not noticing the man who was looking at him not far away.

“OMO, you scared me” almost yelled Yesung when he saw Kyuhyun standing beside him.

“I was more scared,” whispered Kyuhyun as he started walking by but get stopped by Yesung.

“I’m… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to mess up your schedule, I was just…;” tried to apologize Yesung.

“It doesn’t matter, I was a little shocked at first but it’s ok now. I don’t think I would see other places if I was with someone else, touring is touring right? Said Kyuhyun with calm tone as he started his was back to him room but ones again he was stopped by Yesung.

“Are you going with that man… Mr. Kim I mean the real mister Kim tomorrow?”

“Of course, why should I go with someone else?”

Yesung only nodded feeling a little hurt, though he didn’t even know why he was feeling that way.

“Ok, then please let me tell you this” said Yesung while betting his lower lip “I’m probably over stepping but… Do not sightsee as you did today. You are here because you are looking for experience, which can be found in vacation. How can you know by just looking at things? One by one look at it, eat it, feel it and experience everything personally to know it better, without trying, without having fun, who can you convince others that it will be a good vacation? Just do not think about it as work and have fun. That how you can came up with better vacation idea. As I said the plan that you are making could be someone’s first trip as it could be someone’s last trip.” Yesung said all what he wanted thinking that maybe this is last time that he could talk with the man in front him, he smiled, bowed and took his leave.

Yesung left but Kyuhyun did not budge he was again taken by Yesung’s words. Actually he was not mad at Yesung, not all and even that he did not want to admit it he enjoyed the other man company. He was curious about the smaller and wanted to spend more time with him during the dinner but he could not when Mr. Park revealed everything and for unknown reasons he felt that he is mad at Mr. Park.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Will you be comfortable with your suite? It’s kind of hot outside,” asked Kyuhyun the real Mr. Kim who he just met at the hotel hall, and who looks so different from the fake Mr. Kim.

“I’m the most comfortable with it” shortly replied Mr. Kim.

“Ah, I see…” said Kyuhyun as he looked around him trying to find someone

“Are you looking for someone? Is there someone joining us?” asked Mr. Kim.

“No, I’m just…” tried to say Kyuhyun but he stopped when he saw Yesung walking towards him, there was a short eye contact between them when Yesung bowed quickly and passed by.

“Then, Shall we go Mr. Cho?”

“I’m sorry, I have to go…” said Kyuhyun leaving the confused Mr. Kim. He found himself running outside the hotel trying to no one but Yesung.

“Make some space for me” said Kyuhyun as he opened the taxi door pushing Yesung to the other side to make some space for him to set.

“What are you doing here?” asked Yesung in confused and curious tone.

“Compared to the real Mr. Kim, I think it will be more fun with the fake one,” said Kyuhyun with smirk crossing his face.

Yesung just kept looking at the taller blankly trying to understand the situation then he cleared his throat and said: “well I thought that touring is touring”.

“I’m not sure about what are you trying to say but should i apologize about that or what?”

Yesung chuckled “No, you don’t have to have to. I’m just trying to have some fun. After all I’m the one who should apologize”

“You already did, well shall we forget about the last night and continue the touring thing?”

“As You wish Mr. Cho”- “Please take us to the village Adjusshi” said Yesung to the taxi driver”

 

 

*****

 

 

“This city is really pretty we should visit some stores and see what kind of staffs are buying here?” asked Yesung

“That’s looks ni…. Wait as second, that man in front of us, isn’t he the one who stole my wallet Yesterday? But… but he is not alone today.”

Yesung swallowed his own saliva as he looked where Kyuhyun pointed out. It was the thief from yesterday, but more than thief he looks now like he is a gang member. And he is now hanging with his gang members…?

“It’s him… is he looking for us? What should we do? He seems like he is a gang member!!!”

“Gang member? Is he members of that famous Japanese gang .. Yak … Yakuza? “

“I don’t know, he better not be or we are on big trouble”

“We are already; I think I’m regretting not going with the other Kim”

“There is no time to regret things now; we should think how could we get over this”

“We? Why are you saying we while I didn’t do anything to him. It was you who hit him…”

“I though you are thankful…”

“I’m, but that doesn’t mean that I should get beaten by a gang with you just to show you how thankful I’m while I’m innocent!”

“Beaten? … I guess we are just panicking and over reacting here. I think he didn’t see us and even if he does for sure he’ll not recognize us, so let’s make not it obvious and just walk away”

“I really don’t like the world us in this, but do you think so? We should just try to act normal and walk away from here right?”

Yesung nodded and the both of them started walking on the opposite side of the gag but they were stopped when one of the gaga members yelled “STOP there!!! YOU TWO”

“YOU TWO??! What’s the plan B?” asked Kyuhyun as he frozen on his spot.

“B? What was the plan A anyway?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes not believing the other question “walking out of here casually?!”

“Ah, right!, well I don’t have plan B so let’s just run?”

“WHAT?! But….”

Yesung hold the other hand and dragged him running as fast as he could.

“Where are we going? Till when are we doing this? I’m getting tired ” Kyuhyun managed to say the words when he was still dragged by the smaller. Yesung is definitely a good runner but unfortunately he is not, he really hate running.

“I don’t know, let’s just keep running for now”. Declared Yesung.

 

Both of them end up in small port where there is nothing but one boat that was occupied by an old man.

 

“What should we?” Asked Kyuhyun

“Do you see an other option? , let get in” Said Yesung as he dragged Kyuhyun to the small boat

“Please, go Adjusshi, QUICKLY!”

The both of them sighed in relief as the boat start moving.

“We are safe now, they can’t follow us” said Yesung looking at the gang members.

“Yeah, that was close” said Kyuhyun sighing once again as he tried to wipe the sweet on his face but he noticed that he is still holding Yesung’s hand “ So small and soft for a man” thought Kyuhyun.

 

Yesung noticed where Kyuhyun was he looking. He quickly took his hand back and turned his head to the other side, trying to hid his slight blushing face. Kyuhyun just smiled at the cute man in front of him.

“Could you tell us where are we going, Sir?”

“Did you too take the boat without knowing the destination?” replied the old man with another question.

“Yeah, we were in hurry so we couldn’t ask. Can you please tell us where are we going?”

“We are going to the other side of the city; there is beautiful island there, that’s where I live.”

“Ah, nice but there will be some boats who could take us back right? Which time the boats stop?”

“Well, there is boats who could take you back but, you will not find any today”

“WHAT , Why? “ Almost yelled

Kyuhyun was only looking at the two man having conversation in front of him he didn’t understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter