Chapter 04

New Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unedited , You may find lot of typos and grammatical errors.

The man earlier said that my guide’s name is Mr. Kim and I supposed to meet my him here but, why there is no one. Could it be that I did not understand him? I should really work more on my Japanese later. Said Kyuhyun to himself while he was looking for his guide but he stopped when he felt someone following him.

 

“Oh! Hello, Mr. Kim?” asked Kyuhyun the man in front of him.

I would not be lying if I said yes right? After all, I am Mr. Kim too said Yesung to himself.

 “Yes Sir, I’m Mr. Kim,” Answered Yesung with a hesitant smile.

“It’s nice to meet you, I’m cho Kyuhyun” said Kyuhyun as offered his hand for a shake

Yesung did not say anything he only nodded and accepted the handshake.

“So, is there anything particular I have to see?” said Kyuhyun.

“Well, I’m not sure… but can I ask why you are here? Is it a personal trip? Business trip? If not a vacation?”  Asked Yesung curiously.

“I thought that they already explained everything to you, I came here to create a tour package it’s not a personal vacation so you don’t have to worry”

“Oh, I see...”

“So, I’m going to ask you again is there anything to see?”

“Oh, about that I already did a plan but it’s very personal, are you…”

“It’s doesn’t matter… “

“So should we eat some ice cream first? Sweet potato ice cream is very famous here, we should try it!” said Yesung pointing happily at ice cream truck.

“Excuse me; I didn’t come here to eat. I came to work “

“Isn’t your work about approving good things for a vacation? Asked Yesung as he approached the other closely.

Kyuhyun was surprised at the sudden proximity but he could not avoid looking at black raven-haired man eyes, Yesung’s eyes were so beautiful shining like bright stars in the dark sky.

“Ye…Yes” said Kyuhyun as he took step back.

“Then let’s go!”  Said Yesung as he dragged Kyuhyun with him.

Kyuhyun could not do anything as he followed the other, Yesung was so excited, running happily and smiling brightly. it was the thing that Kyuhyun could not understand, Yesung supposed to be a tourist guide who is familiar with the place by is not acting like one…

“Delicious right?” asked Yesung.

Kyuhyun ignored the question and asked without looking at Yesung “What’s next?”

“…. Let me think… should we simply stay at the beach for a while or should we take short trip on the yacht?”

“It’s doesn’t matter, we will see the same view in both cases…”

 

“Then, let’s ride the yacht … I’ve never did it before” said Yesung smiling.

 

 

During the entire trip Kyuhyun did not do anything but staring at Yesung who was jumping happily all over the yachts, he found him very cheerful and bubbly person.

“Are you enjoying the trip, Mr. Cho,” asked Yesung, trying Kyuhyun’s attention.

“Not that much, it’s kind of boring” answered Kyuhyun.

“Boring?” said Yesung asking Kyuhyun for an explication. I mean how can a trip on yacht in one of the most beautiful island in japan be boring.

“We are watching the same view for almost an hour, there is nothing beside the sun and the sky, I think this is a waste of time.” 

Yesung pouted not liking or to be more exact not understanding Kyuhyun’s answer.

“Waste of time? You really do not know how lucky we are to be able to enjoy this. The good weather, the beautiful view and the shining sun. You should be thankful for this; actually, many people are wishing to be here while they cannot.”

Kyuhyun was surprised at the answer the person who was just happy and childish turned suddenly to a serious one.

“Ok then, let’s stay here more since you are enjoying it,” said Kyuhyun as he walked to the small cabinet to rest a little.

 

 

*****

 

 

“After a quite long trip we need to eat something, let’s try some Japanese food” Cheered Yesung.

“Aren’t we doing anything besides eating?”

“You said that you came here to create a tour package, right?”

“Yes,” answered Kyuhyun not understanding what the other was trying to imply.

“Then, how can you approve of something without trying it? You have to try, to eat things and to see whether they are fun or not. You also have to visit places to see if they are worthy to be visited or not. When you make a tour trip plan you should consider that the trip could be someone’s first trip and could be someone’s last trip, that why you should really do your best on it. ”

Kyuhyun was stunned at the other words finding him very wise, and again he was asking himself how someone could be so childish yet so wise.

“Ok, let’s find a nice place to eat then,” said Kyuhyun calmly.

“Ok!! Let’s find a very famous restaurant,” said Yesung while he was looking around trying to spot a nice place to eat.

Kyuhyun only shake his head at the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter