Chapter 03

New Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Good morning, Miss Lee. I did not expect to see you here at this early time. Today’s trip with Mr. William will start at...”

“Where is the ring?”  Interrupted Miss Lee.

“What do you mean by the ring? Asked Yesung totally confused.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t act like a fool”. Said Miss Lee in irritated voice.

“So-Sorry, Madam but I really don’t understand what you mean.”

“I’m talking about Mr. William ring. Give it back; if you do I’ll will not report you”. Said Miss Lee.

“I don’t know what are you saying but, are you implying by any chance that I took Mr. William’s ring”

“I’m not implying. I’m sure about it” almost yelled Miss Lee “ Now don’t lie and give it back don’t waste our time by checking the CCTV”.

“Yes, please do check the CCTV. That will show that I did not take it! “. Said Yesung not believing what is happening to him. “Aren’t you being harsh Miss, what evidence do you have that’s it’s me who took Mr. William ring?”

“There is only one person who entered this room from the last night to this morning and it’s YOU!”.

“So I’m the culprit?”

“Who else could be? Mr. William couldn’t steal his own ring from himself”.

“Oh…” Sighed Yesung in disbelieve, he could make some troubles at work but for sure he is not a thief.

“He could have lost it somewhere” said Yesung defending himself - “Where is Mr. William in need to talk to him!!”

“Enough! I had enough of you! Please prepare a car to take me to the airport,” said Mr. William to Miss Lee as.

“I really apologize for causing this incident, no matter is the value of the ring we will compensate it in accordance Mr. William but please do not leave,” said Miss Lee.

“I can’t play piano without my ring Miss Lee, so please prepare the car for me!”

“Aren’t You going to say anything about this? “Said Miss Lee to Yesung.

“If it’s about the ring, I really don’t have anything to say cause I didn’t do anything wrong” replied Yesung.

“I really thought that you are a good guy and I was touched by your present last night but, it was only because of the ring?”

“Mr. William I really didn’t take your ring! It’s really not me!” said Yesung. Said Yesung while he tried to follow Mr. William but Miss Lee stopped him.

“It would be better if you stole money, things will not be this complicated” said Madam Lee while slapping Yesung.

Yesung could not believe that he was slapped by a women just now... how dare she? However, he could not do anything. First, because it is a woman, he really could not hit back a woman, and second, in way or another she was his boss and he could not risk losing his job that he worked so hard for.

 

 

 

*****

 

“Mr. Kim didn’t come yet?” asked Dr. Choi.

“Not yet” replied the nurse at the reception.

However, as soon as he turned around he saw Yesung standing not far of him.

“What can we do if you only arrive now Mr. Kim?”

“Hi classmate! Why are you like this when I already have a hard day?”

“What about Your guardian?” asked Siwon not bothering to ask what happened with Yesung.

“Do it! You are my friend. Be my guardian.” Said Yesung smiling slightly toSiwon.

  

Later in Dr. Choi room ….

“I was talking to my mom I told her that I’m on business trip, t don’t want to worry her for nothing…” said Yesung trying to break the silence.

“Should I tell your guardian?” interrupted Dr. Choi.

“A man at my age… why does he need guardian? Just say it I’m my own guardian”

“it’s Cancer” – “it’s not found frequently on young person. This my have been caused by con abnormalities leading to the high confluence of pancreatic biliary ducts? I has already speared the bile duct and the liver. We can no longer remove the cancer by surgery. Chemotherapy will not be of much help, either. For now, let us check your head first. We need to check you condition so we need you to be hospitalized” – “if you, have anything you’re curious about please ask,” said Dr. Choi calmly.

Yesung could not say anything; he was only listening to Siwon and trying to get what the other was saying. it seemed so complicated for him, he is not that smart to understand all the medical words… he really did not get it but only one question came to his mind and he really wanted to know the answer.

 

“H..o..w long? How long I can to live ?” asked Yesung with shaking voice.

“I really can’t tell now” said Dr Choi.

“ Tell me now!”

“I can’t”.

“Tell me”

“According to your current condition, it’s only for six months” said Dr. Siwon

“Six Months…“ Mumbled Yesung while excused himself from the doctor’s room.

 

Yesung couldn’t feel anything at that moment, he just tried to forget his doctor words and started his way to office.

 

 

*****

“You turned our company upside down and you still took a day off? Are you in your right mind? Can’t you read the atmosphere? You putted our all team in danger! As soon as Miss Lee comes Apologize to her” said Manager Kang.

“I really didn’t steal the ring…”

“Is that important now? Don’t you know who is Miss Lee? She is the daughter of Lee Group. Don’t provoke her. Just bow and admit that you did wrong” – “Get over your worthless self-esteem or the situation will be worse for you and me” ‘You get what I’m saying right?”

 “Manager Kang, For ten years I came to this office to see you, for ten years I got you coffee and cleared your desk. I covered you for multiple times and when your wife was hospitalized, I stayed with you and I bring her the porridge every day. I’m the person who done all that to you, can’t you trust me just a little now?” said Yesung with a very calm tone.

“What this guy is saying? You almost caused me to get fired, forget it! Forget about the apology thing and just clear your desk and leave, you are not an employee here anymore” said Manager Kang with an angry tone.

“You clear it yourself “said Yesung calmly

“What did you say?”

“I SAID YOU CLEAR IT YOURSELF, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN NOT FIRE ME BECAUSE I ALREADY QUIT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?” Said Yesung while putting out a white letter from His pocket.

“IT’S MY RESIGNATION LETTER THAT I WROTE FIVE YEARS AGO AND I WANTED TO THROW IT AT YOUR FACE EACH TIME YOU TREAT ME UNFAIRLY BUT, I DIDN’T IT BECAUSE I NEEDED THIS JOB BACK THEN. BUT I DON’T ANYMORE; I DON’T NEED TO BEAR ALL OF THIS ANYMORE”

“Are you saying that you are going to throw that latter on face?

“Yes that’s right!” – “THAT’S WHAT I’M DOING YOU BASTARD “said Yesung while throwing the letter on Manager Kang’s face.

 

 

                                                                                *****

 

 

“How can you do this to me papa, how can you give your precious son such a bad thing?” –“other fathers give their sons cars, houses and good life but you are giving me a death, how can you do this to me father? Couldn’t you keep your cancer for yourself? Why me? And Why now?” “I … I want to fall in love with someone. I want to have a small family… I didn’t even have a chance to date papa…” – “this…. This unfair…” – “I don’t want to see you again, I will never visit you again father,” said Yesung Crying as he left the grave of his father.

Yesung’s father passed away a years a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter