~1~

To See You Again

“Namjoo! Namjoo, wake up! Wake up!”

Namjoo’s recorded alarm on her phone kept replaying, as Namjoo didn’t stir from her bed. The recorded voice of her friend, Bomi, repeated continuously. Bomi forced Namjoo to put on this alarm in the mornings because she’d had a hard time waking up. Namjoo never understood why she needed to have Bomi’s voice, out of all her other friends, set as her alarm. After a while it got slightly annoying; she yawned and rolled over to the other side of her bed. She looked at her phone and saw that it read seven-o-clock. She turned off her phone and pulled the covers back over her shoulder. She was having a pleasant dream and dearly wanted to continue it or at least five minutes.

“SEVEN!” Namjoo abruptly opened her eyes as she yelled in realization. “!”

She threw the covers off her bed and stumbled into the bathroom. She got ready as fast as she physically could while screaming internally. Why did she set her alarm clock so late? Namjoo spits out the toothpaste in as she tried to think of a reason on why she was so stupid. As she was rinsing out she slapped her forehead.

The day before was a break day so she turned off her alarm completely so when she tried setting it she probably set it an hour later on accident.

“Note to self… KEEP THE ALARM CLOCK ON AT ALL TIMES! OR JUST DON’T DELETE IT!” Namjoo yelled aloud.

She put on her uniform in a rush and then ran out of the door with toast in .

“What am I? Some sort of anime character?” Namjoo joked, “ Next thing you know, the man of my dreams is going to run into me-”

Next thing she knew, she was on her bottom.

“Ow…”

Namjoo looked and to see what she had run into and saw a beautiful, pale girl.

Damn… At least it wasn’t a guy… That would’ve been weird.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I was going.” Namjoo apologized as she stood up. She looked at the girl’s dark eyes as she apologized once again. She stopped mid-apology as she realized that the girl was looking at her in a strange manner.

“Is there something on my face?” Namjoo asked, kind of embarrassed. She had rushed out this morning so she could’ve overlooked some food or makeup mess when running out of her house.

The girl quickly looked away as she shook her head. Namjoo was slightly relieved but didn’t believe the girl at the same time.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you, but I have to really go. Sorry,” Namjoo said as she bowed one last time and ran past the girl. Such a shame, she would’ve loved to stay and chat more, as the girl was very attractive, but she had her priorities.

Namjoo ran at full sleep towards her school, as she didn’t want to be late—she’d never hear the end of Chorong’s nagging. Namjoo bolted into the room; she turned to the clock and pumped her fist into the air. She had made it on time with a minute to spare.

“Why are you so late?” Namjoo felt a shudder as the voice belonged to Chorong (the old mom of the group).

“Um… I set my alarm clock to the wrong time…” Namjoo said as she went to sit next in her seat next to her friends.

“Did my beautiful voice wake you up?” Bomi said in a cutesy voice.

“That’s probably the reason why she was late,” Hayoung, the youngest, said.

“Hearing Bomi’s voice would make me want to never wake up,” Naeun said. Naeun and Hayoung high-fived as they continued to diss the older one.

“Hey! My voice is angelic!” Bomi pouted.

“Yea, yea,” Namjoo said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

“Not you too…” Bomi hung her head in defeat.

Chorong patted her on the back, but she obviously was stifling a laugh.

The door opened as the teacher walked in, “Get in your seats,” Was all she said as she slapped down her binder.

“We have a new student coming in,” The young teacher said as she turned to the door, “Come on in,”

A pale, pretty girl walked in and everyone went silent. Some boys turned to their friends and whispered some stuff but all Namjoo could think of is…

Namjoo abruptly stood up with open; it was the girl she ran into earlier.

“It’s you!” At this point, Namjoo couldn’t control her body at all.

“Namjoo, please sit down,” The teacher said calmly.

Namjoo sat down with her head down, as she was very embarrassed… What had controlled her to do that?

“Hello, my name is Jung Eunji,” The pale girl bowed. “Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

“Alright, now please make your way over to… the seat behind Namjoo,” The teacher said as she pointed to the empty desk behind Namjoo.

What is this? Some shojo anime?!

Namjoo looked behind her, and for the first time, she realized that there was a seat behind her.

Eunji made her way over to the seat that she was assigned to. Namjoo tried to avert her eyes away – she still felt awkward about the incident in the morning. Though she forced herself to look away, she just couldn’t. In the morning, she couldn’t really look at Eunji’s face, but now she could see it all clearly. Eunji was drop dead gorgeous.

Damn…

As Eunji walked past her, Namjoo could swear that Eunji looked straight into her eyes and… her red lips.

… that’s hot…

Namjoo thought as she stared at Eunji. She then shook her head and her cheeks felt warm.

NO! NAMJOO! GET IT TOGETHER! YOU STRAIGHT! YOU STRAIGHT! YO-

Her thoughts her stopped as she felt a light tap on her shoulder – it was Eunji.

“Hello Namjoo,” She said in an actual angelic voice (Namjoo needed some healing from Bomi’s cringe voice from her alarm clock). “I hope we can become friends,”

Gay…

Namjoo didn’t ever believe in “love at first sight”, but now her whole life was starting to turn into the most cliché shoujo anime ever.


Hey, hey, hey! Eunjoo here! We finally back with another chapter :D

Sorry, it took so long... And sorry about the chapter being short and all... But we hope you enjoy it!!

I'm gonna make Shinee write the next little ending note next time hehehehehehe (SHE NEEDS TO COMMUNICATE WITH DA FANS!)

Well, until next time :D