when friends hurt you...

Born to be a princess

Listen to this if you want(I Wanted You - Ina)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day

hyoyeon in the party dress store looking for a dress for the king birthday party.......

the maids: be careful princess..its very pretty...wow it really suit you

hyoyeon*looking at the mirror*: really? i quiet like it ..*smile* okay i will take this

 

 

hyoyeon: how weird! why yuri isn't here until now?*compose number* aeishh wth??

The maids:omo prince you look good it really suit you..*enter*

Hyoyeon: yah why are u here?

Doojoon: choose my clothes now move *smirk*

Hyoyeon: aeishh that drive me crazy...

~~~

hyoyeon: yaah why are u following me now?

Doojoon: just get in the car !

Hyoyeon: no i don't want !

Doojoon: yah! you can't walk all the street it so far and beside with bags aishh just get in the car

hyoyeon: no ! no im gonna take the bus!

Doojoon: yah ! how a princess take the bus u gonna make a standart

hyoyeon*tough*: a..arasso *walk to the car*.

Doojoon smirk and drive..........while driving hyoyeon notice yuri and eunhyuk together eating icecream in the restaurant.

hyoyeon*into herself*: so thats why yuri didn't come? but why eunhyuk? they are dating?!! ouuh what im talking about  if they are dating they will tell me! aniyo it can't be

Doojoon notice how sad hyoyeon look...

Doojoon: whats up with u now?

hyoyeon:nothing....

~~~

yuri: omo i totally forget about hyoyeon!

Eunhyuk: what? why? whats going on!?

yuri: well! today she's gonna chose her dress for the king birthday and she tell me to go with her

Eunhyuk: oh i see

Yuri: oppa i feel bad

eunhyuk: u don't have to worry its okay ! anyway there's doojoon , he will be with her

Yuri:yes! i can't believe she leave like that in my birthday even if i told her to go!she didn't even hesitate and she just leave!

eunhyuk: she's princess now! she's not the hyoyeon we used to know....

~~~

next day...

yuri: yoboseo?!

hyoyeon: yuri-ah are u mad at me?

yuri:ah hyoyeon-ah! aniyo why should i be mad?

hyoyeon: well  i thought that u're mad thats why u didn't come

yuri: aniyo! minehe hyoyeon if i didn't come i was helping my mom!

hyoyeon: a..arasso

yuri: i have to go now see ya next time

hyoyeon:sure bye~  *hang up* waé she's lying at me? whats going on?

~~~

The maids passed by hyoyeon room and they heared her crying so badly.hyoyeon notice them

hyoyeon: what is it ? *cry*

the maids:gongju the queen,the king and wangja are waiting for you to come eat.

hyoyeon:*crying*: im not hungry! its okay tell them they can eat...

hyoyeon: can i ask for a favor *crying*

the maids: tell us,tell us!

hyoyeon*crying loudly*:i don't have any more tissues can you bring me two more bags?

the maids: oh,okay;okay

the maids *left* aego how can someone cry so sadly?!!

the other maid: maybe she don't like to live in the palace! what if she become suicidal??

another maid: aiyoo*goosebumps* so, we have to be careful.

Doojoon:careful about what?

the maids: omo!! euh euh...mianehamnida wangja *bows* gongju won't eat ! she said she's not hungry and ..and she's crying

Doojoon:what??

he quickly walk toward hyoyeon room ! Doojoon don't like if hyoyeon cry! he knocked the door 

Doojoon: hyoyeon open the door ! open the door!

when hyoyeon heared his voice she was so shocked and she pretending to sleep

the maids open the door for him. when he enter he took the cover from hyoyeon!

hyoyeon to the maid: how can you let him in without my permission?

the maid*bows*: we're very sorry but the prince was worried and ...

Doojoon:thank you.i can take care of the rest im sorry *close the door in their faces*

Hyoyeon: yah get out!

Doojoon: u're impolite how can u not come eat with the king and the queen..

Hyoyeon: if you want to talk about manners.you won't enter my room without permession!!

Doojoon: yah i have the right to do what i want!

Hyoyeon*get up*: leave now before i count to 10 or else i will call the cops *point at his face and doojoon crossed his arms*1..2..3..*louder*4..*louder*5..6..*louder*7...*doojoon look at his watch*...8...*louder*..9..*breath hardly and faint*

Doojoon quickly go to her and shout.

Doojoon: hyoyeon *louder* Hyoyeonn!!

~~~

After awhile...

hyoyeon awakes and see doojoon still beside him looked worried ..

Doojoon: eat before you faint again for starving yourself..*hyoyeon low her head and see a table beside her bed full of delecious dish and wine*.

Hyoyeon: you said you are treating me! im not going to be polite *took the knife and fork*..Doojoon sit opposite and smiled at her...

Hyoyeon*watching all food*:actually i just want a bowl of ramen! it doesn't have this fancy..*pout and eat*

Doojoon:*smile*: peoples don't just  eat to be full..they sould eat happily..look at these scallops and truffles they are  defenitely not something *try and eat* em it taste good

hyoyeon:*pout the knife and fork* can i have a coffee?

Doojoon: well eat first

Hyoyeon:*shout* i just want a coffee....*low head & cry* why peoples hate me?

Doojoon:well ask yourself what u have done because peoples can't hate for no reason

Hyoyeon*shout*:yes im an idiot or else why would i be eating with the one who hate me most *sulks and hold tears and eat*.

Doojoon freeze and just watch her eating.

hyoyeon*stop*: why are you looking at me?

Doojoon:*look down then look straight at her*: well because the way you eat is scary so i don't have an appetite.

Hyoyeon*shout*: you are very baffling! i didn't tell you to watch me eat! anyway why did u come here?

Doojoon*try to avoid the question and eat*

Hyoyeon: i don't get it why do you care about me?

Doojoon:you said it! we have a a strong and deep relashionship.

Hyoyeon: because of that? i don't believe it.

Doojoon:*stop eating*: arasso, since you want to know, i will be honest ! i don't like your friends

Hyoyeon: they are my friends not yours

Doojoon: well yoou are a princess now you don't need friends like them

Hyoyeon*shout*: Yah what do you mean about that? u comes here just to tell me that?

Doojoon: Or else what? if you commit suicide, then i will be in trouble as a prince and husband.

Hyoyeon: Yahhh!! u only care about your self ! i was totally wrong think that u changed *frustration* !!

Doojoon: Yah !! then tell me! u think that they will talk to u as before now u become a princess??

Hyoyeon had a flash back and saw all the changes in yuri she froze as statut and had teary eyes.

Doojoon:*thought*: i only want to accompany you at this painful moments

~~~

Sooyoung: yah yuri-ah why hyoyeon didn't come until now she never been late on a date before!

Yuri: well sooyoung she's a princess now ! of course she will have more important thing to do!

Sooyoung: yaah*with weak tone* yuri-ah what important than us?

Hyoyeon was behind the wall and she heared everything ! she couldn't take it anymore whats up with yuri!

Hyoyeon*enter*: Yuri can u explain me what bad have i done?

sooyoung was just looking at both of them without knowing whats going on!.

yuri: hyoyeon i won't be rough but u're princess now u souldn't train with us! we are not rich like u and journalists are everywhere around us! we're not free at all.

Hyoyeon*was so shocked with teary eyes*: so u don't feel free because of me now! i got it now! mianehe for causing troubles ! i won't bother u again *left crying*

Sooyoung was so shocked*shout*: yah yuri-ah whats up with you!! *but yuri ignored her and left felting bad*.

~~~

Hyoyeon crying in her room with maids to support her suddenly her phone ring..

Hyoyeon: boh? why are u calling ! i don't want to see u

Doojoon: today is the oncle ceremony of opening the new hotel we should go

Hyoyeon: yah ! u think im in good mood to go to the ceremony

Doojoon: well i don't care about your mood as princess u should come

the maids: princess ! princess

All she hear is princess,princess yuri: u're a princess.... made hyoyeon souuut so loudly what made doojoon put the phone far away from his ears!

~~~

Doojoon in hos room

Doojoon: if she can scream so loud, thats means she has been eating and drinking *realise what his thinking of* hey!hey!hey!!....hey Doojoon get it right she said she doesn't want to see you so why are you caring about her?...the reason why you keep thinking of her its because she's the princess she has nothing else..yes that's right!! yes, yes

Doojoon: why i should beg her to come..i will go alone i don't care!

*left*

Arriving to the large gate he saw gayoon waiting for him.

Gayoon: hey why didn't you pick up your phone! i have so much important things to tell you about!

Doojoon: well i have important thing to do now *walk to the car*

Gayoon:where're you going ?

Doojoon: today my uncle makes a ceremony ! he openning his hotel.

Gayoon:hey !*enter with him in the car*

 

 

END OF CHAPTER

key i love you

                                                                                     

OMO yuri-ah whats up with u? don't be so harsh to hyoyeonie T^T

~~~

                                                                                            

i will update soon! thanks to all who support my first fiction ♥ 

~~~~

                                                                                              

Well i got y readers and subscribers i aint even mad :3

                                                                                   

~~~

you

Please do subscribe and comment