looks like being close can't took long time???!!!

Born to be a princess

Listen to this while reading if you want:(Oh! My Goddess by TRAX)

 

 

 

 

 

Next day in the morning:

 

Doojoon was lying on blanquet in the garden thinking about hyoyeon with eunhyuk yesterday and how they were so close! he  felt upset without knowing why! he passed his hands in the back of his neck and took a breath suddenly hyoyeon appears!

Hyoyeon*waves*: hi

Doojoon: why are you here

Hyoyeon:oppa i just have something very very important that i need your help for.

Doojoon: atcha!! *turn his head*  now u calling me ''oppa' because you need help? well i don't want to help you.

Hyoyeon: eh yah*pout* how can you reject me without hearing me out first?

Doojoon: why sould i listen ? i bet it something not good *give her his back*

Hyoyeon: the way you talk to me i can tell that in your heart im very bad person :pout then see that doojoon don't care:....aeishh don't worry itsits not a bad thing ! i was thinking that if i don't tell you myself i won't be able to express my sincerity : clear * dear Doojoon *give hand to shake* lets be friend.

Doojoon :ignore her hand: : you sure have a lot of crap to say.

Hyoyeon: yah don't be so impatient ! wait till i finish ! i thought about it all the way here *doojoon look at her* since we met intil now and since we're wife and husband a lot of things have happened ! remember you helped me in the hole so i think the two of us have a deep and strong relashionship .

Doojoon: so?

Hyoyeon: you know! a normal people like us only have one chance in our life ! so lets be friend..*beg* please

Doojoon: in your heart im i that important?

Hyoyeon :smile and shake her head yes*

they looked at each other awhile

~~

Doojoon was driving and thinking what happening to himself why he feeling like that to hyoyeon he don't want to love her! suddenly when the red light he stop and look at his side to see a couple on motorcycle kissing each others his eyes wide.

Doojoon*shouting to the couple*: Hey ! *the couple broke the kiss*don't you think its disturbing that you two are kissing for so long! you two are interrupting others peoples thoughts ! he looked once again at them with angry and drive fast.

he then arrived to a shop and enter to it.

The seller: hello mister ! may i ask what are you looking for *without knowing who cuz doojoon was wearing sunglasses*

Doojoon:*looking down then up*: i want chapstick.

the seller: are your lips severely  chapped?

Doojoon: how would i know? it become chapped because of the kiss *the seller chuckled and close his mouth*

Doojoon: why are you asking so much? give me the best one you have

the seller: oh okay!

Doojoon took the chapstick and leave smiling and then stop!

Doojoon to himself: why did i buy this? why does it matter for me if her lips are chapped aeishh..

Doojoon then saw eunhyuk with another girl leaving a shop and enter to his car.

~~~

hyoyeon passed by a toy store she stopped when she saw a cute dog toy

hyoyeon: woof woof woof....*laugh* she then enter to the store!!

~~

At doojoon room he opened the door.

Hyoyeon *enter* : hey!  *she put the dog on the floor and he start barking then doojoon look at him*

hyoyeon: this is a gift for you..isn't cute?

Doojoon: i don't keep pets! i also don't play with toys.

hyoyeon: *smile* its not a pet or a toy! its your student ! didn't you like to teach someone?how to bark*imitate doojoon when he was drunk*  loudly?

Doojoon walk toward her..

doojoon: you are good! your mood must be good 

hyoyeon: i no longer have problems so yes

Doojoon: well im not so took your stupid dog and leave!

hyoyeon: yah whats up with you

doojoon took the dog and push him with hyoyeon out and close the door

~~

 

hyoyeon in her room

hyoyeon: huh what a baffling jerk! i shouldn't have wasted money to buy him a toy dog 

~~~~

The queen to the maids and all familly: i would be glad that after two day we gonna celebrate the king birthday!

they all clapped their hands and congratulate the king!

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 

First mianehe for the short chapter chincha mianehe :bows:

Omo what will happen now on the king birthday????

héhéhé dear reader subscribe to know

~~~

                                                                                    

OMO guys please subscribe and comments its really important to me ^^

~~~

                                                                            

 

you

I you my dear reader :3