Sick Burn, Bruh

Family BBQ

When the family cabin comes into view and Youngsun sees no sign of her sister's SUV she almost tears up with joy. Finally, she's able to arrive first. Finally, her family isn't late, but actually early. Being early is even better than being on time. Youngsun lets out a happy squeal and pumps her fist in the air. 

"Whoo whoo!" Byulyi calls out as she pulls the car as close to the front porch as possible. "Alright kids, this time the Moon family gets the pick of the crop!"

Hyejin and Wheein let out excited screams as the bolt from the car and onto the porch. They bounce up and down as Youngsun unlocks the door, ducking under her as soon as the opportunity presents itself and dashing to stake a claim on one of the four bedrooms. 

 

Mere seconds later, Juhyun drives up and parks in her usual spot in the driveway. She hops out with only a second of competitive irritation flashing across her face. 

"Youngsun!" Juhyun calls out with a smile, "It's so good to see you! And on time!" she always loves to sister, but it really is all in good fun even if they've been known to get quite competitive. 

Youngsun laughs and embraces her sister. "I know right! I told you one day I'd beat you."

 

Byulyi and Seulgi eye each other as they pop the trunks of their vehicles and unload their collapsible grills along with their own personalized grill kits. They take a step towards each other and whips out their best spatulas.

"Are you ready for the Grill Daddy to serve you the best darn burger of your life," Byulyi says tauntingly. 

Seulgi scoffs and takes out her Grill Master hat, pulling it on in one swift dance move. "Bring it on Grill Dad-saster, but those words you're going to eat aren't going to be half as delicious as my BBQ chicken."

 

"Ooooooooooo, whatta sick burn, Dad!" Sooyoung says and sticks her tongue out at Hyejin, who in turn makes a face back at Sooyoung, starting a great war between the cousins.

 


 

 

 

seulgi has such sick burns yall