Mix-Master Moon Dropping Sick Bars

Family BBQ

"Kids!" Youngsun yells up to the second floor. Everything is packed and ready for the weekend up at the family cabin, everything except for the kids. "Honey? Are they outside?"

"Nope! Backyard is all clear!" Byulyi calls back to her wife as she comes in from the back door. 

Youngsun sighs. "I just checked their rooms earlier. I told them we were leaving soon and if I have to walk all the way back upstairs so help me God-"

"Hey, hey," Byulyi cups Youngsun's face, "You don't need to stress out. I know you want to get there early this time, but you just need to relax, babe. I'll go get them while you get into the car. I promise we'll be out in a jiffy. Okay?"

Youngsun takes a deep breath and nods. "Okay, but seriously be as fast as possible."

"Don't worry babe. I got this," Byulyi says with a wink and a shot of fingerguns.

 

Byulyi creeps up the stairs as quiet as possible and ninja-rolls to the hall closet. She can here a faint giggle and then a louder "shhhh!" and smiles. She stands up and in a loud voice says, "Hmmm, I wonder where the two most beautiful girls in the whole wide world are?" more giggling ensues, "Well, if I can't find them then I guess I'll just have to give these Number One Most Beautiful Girls In The Whole Wide World prizes to their cousins. Ah, I'm sure Sooyoung and Yerim won't mind being crowned Number One Most Beautiful Girls In The Whole Wide World. Oh well."

Before Byulyi can turn around and pretend to walk away, the closet door slams open and she's bombarded by the demanding pleas of her daughters. 

"You can't! We're right here!" Wheein yells extra loud just to make sure Byulyi notices that they are in fact right here.

Hyejin sets a face of determination and cries out, "I'll never give up my crown!" as she bounds down the stairs to get in the car.

Byulyi scoops Wheein up and throws her over her shoulder, joining in on the little girl's excited giggles

 

By the time the girls are settled securely in the back seat and the car is started, a tornado of demands, pleas, and whines have filled the car. The couple both know that their girls are too revved up for any hope of peace and quiet, so they take out the ultimate weapon. The Moon Family Ultimate Sing-A-Long Mix! made by Mix-Master Moon (Byulyi's rap name). For the next couple of hours the Moon family car is a stage full of powerhouse vocals and sick bars.

 

 


 

 

i legit just couldnt get this idea about Moonbyul and Seulgi being ultimate bbq dads so here we are