Beginning

Together Forever [HIATUS]

"yah... what are you day dreaming about?" Woohyun asked and waved his hand infront of your face.

 

you blinked and went back to reality.

"oh?" you asked

 

"Yah, tell me the truth.. what were you thinking? ARE YOU GONNA CUT CLASS!! NO WAY MINHA, NO WAY, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME" Woohyun said and grabbed your hand but you snatched it back.

"Aish woohyun oppa, Im not going anywhere okay, Be real, Its the first day of third year college" you said and poked his cheeks.

"I know, but what were you thinking?" Woohyun curiously gazed at you.

 

"Would you believe me if I said I was thinking of how we met and got close 13 years ago?" you said and looked at him.

"14 years for me since I'm older." Woohyun said.

"does that even matter?" you asked

"Of course, its how long our friendship is, by the way, I believe you, I think about it everyday~"  Woohyun said and did his trademark shaking of the body (watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ-X5ATP1w)

 

"ayy, oppa, stop using your aegyo" you smiled and pushed him away.

"wae~ my aegyo is cuuuute" woohyun said.

"Oh.. who told you that? your fangirls?" You said and smirked.

"No.. you told it to me when we were young" Woohyun said and hung his arm on your shoulder and you two proceeded to walk.

 

you two were entering the gates and everyone greeted you two.

in this school, no one was bullying for being with the kingka since everyone knows about how close you two are, some are even misunderstanding you two as couples.

 

"Oh.. the couple is here" Seongyeol said.

"Yah. how many times do we have to tell you...." you said and was cut off.

 

"yeah yeah, you and woohyun aren't a couple. great." Seongyeol said and rolled his eyes.

 

"we arent? well thats weird, I woke you up from bed~" Woohyun looked at you curiously.

"aish.. yah nam woohyun" you called.

"arasseo arasseo.. I was just joking" Woohyun said and smiled at you *but it wouldn't hurt if it was real* woohyun thought.

 

"aish, you should find your own girl" you said and jokingly punched him

*I hope not, I wish I could just confess to you right here, right now* you thought and looked at woohyun.

 

"well you know what, you two knew each other since 6 right, so its not hard to imagine if woohyun was your boyfriend" Sunggyu said as he looked at you.

"aish.. what joke is that?" you raised your brow.

"well sunggyu's kinda right" Hoya said.

"ayy----" you were cut off when the bell rang.

 

"Oh class! bye" All of Infinite said.

you and woohyun were the only one who had the same schedule since you two took the same major and enrolled at the same time.

"kaja Minha... Today is the beginning of our Junior year! YEAAAAAH" Woohyun said and took your hand and proceeded to walk.

 

you looked down at your hands

*Hmm, If we werent bestfriends, I'd think woohyun oppa really likes me, and come to think of it, Sunggyu oppa is right...* you thought.

 

on the other hand, woohyun was walking with you two class, he didn't glnace at your hands holding each other but he was feeling it.

*If I only had the courage to hold her hand not as a best friend but something more* Woohyun said.

 

he looked back at you and ou saw him look at you, you blinked and smiled.

Woohyun rasied his brow but smiled back and spoke "Yah walk faster or we'll be late"

 

"Arasseo~" you said and fastened your speed and was beside him now.

*Guess its another beginning of new things, sufferings and gaining some confidence and courage.* you two thought

----------------------------------------

ARGH. MIANHAE.

AM I UPSETTING YOU GUYS? TT__________TT

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS!!

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, ESPECIALLY IF I'M WRITING A NEW STORY.

IT A WAY FRO ME TO KNOW IF I SHOULD IMPROVE SOMETHING.

 

Kamsahamnida *bows*

 

this is really funny, hahaha, dorky woohyun.

you guys already watched it? its from their christmas video.