New Kingka -- Teen Top

Together Forever [HIATUS]

it was finally time for Lunch that day and everyone was walking their way to the cafeteria. Like every other year, Infinite was receiving simple cookies from their 'fans'

 

"Aish, that's why I love it that we're kingka of the school. we get so much sweets" Sungyeol said.

"But something's weird" Sungjong said.

"what?" Hoya asked.

"Girls from the scchool in front of us should be here right now and giving us more food to eat" Sungjong said.

"Babo, its simple, they dont like you guys anymore" you said and giggled at them.

 

"Yah you just dont have someone who likes you" Woohyun did a mehrong

"Oh really?" Sunggyu gave woohyun a teasing look.

"Yeah... REALLY" Woohyun gave Sunggyu a look when no one was looking at him.

 

"Aish... did you guys not heard the news?" Myungsoo said.

"What's that?" Dongwoo asked as he sat down on one of the free tables, you guys followed him.

"they have a new Kingka in that school" Myungsoo said and opened one of the chips a fan gave him.

"Ohhh~ they finally found a new kingka after the ones who graduated 2 years ago" Sungyeol blinked.

"the new kingkas are actually transferees from what I've heard, and girls said Teen Top was their name" Myungsoo said and shoved 3 pieces of chips in his mouth while the other boys nodded.

 

"Haha less fans for you guys" you said.

"I dont understand why minha noona doesn't pay attention to kingkas.. she's lucky enough she's with us everyday" Sungjong said like you were not existing in front of him.

"yah Lee Sungjong... its because you guys are a friend to me so I see you guys as normal people" You said

"So I'm just a friend" Woohyun pouted.

"What did you think, huh?" you asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR SO MANY YEARS SO IM NOT A FRIEND" woohyun shook you and the others laughed.

 

"Okay okay calm down, I was just teasing.. we'll yeah you're my best friend, but you're still a normal person... Kingkas does not exist for me" you smiled at them.