Namjoon

Collection of BTS Angst Series: I need u version

Namjoon clicked his tongue, sighing as he popped in his sixth lollipop today, at this rate he was gonna get diabetes.

He was falling back to old habits again. Fights. Drugs. Smoking. All the bad things he used to do before you entered his life.

In the past, he was known as ruthless, fearless, one of the scariest and cruelest people you could ever meet.

However, after meeting you, he became weak. Without realizing it, he was slowly being wrapped around your fingers. He was blinded for you.

With one word, he stopped smoking for you. With one sentence, he was more than willing to quit his gangster life for you.

He was willing to do anything as long as you wanted him to. He couldn’t help it, for the first time in his life, he was in love. For the first time ever, he had someone that he wanted to protect and spend the rest of his life with.

However, nothing ever goes as planned. He should’ve known better, there was no way someone as good as you could exist.

It was all a lie. You never loved him. He was just merely a toy to you. You were only using him.

He had thought you genuinely cared for him. That you genuinely loved him. That you wanted him to become a better person.

And that’s what he tried to do, become a better person.

He stopped doing drugs. He stopped getting into fights. He even quitted being the leader to one of the most infamous gangs for you. And that was exactly what you wanted. You were using him to ruin his gang, his family.

You had been hired to lure him into a trap, and he had foolishly fallen for it. He became weaker for you, and in that time his enemies had taken advantage of that.

They killed them. Every single one of his gang members. His friends. His family.

All gone because of you.

It would’ve been better if he hadn’t known. But then you told him, revealed everything to him. It made everything hurt even more.

He wanted to hate you, but he couldn’t, he had fallen too deep into your trap. He had fallen too deep for you.

Then you left, your job was done, you didn’t need him anymore. So you left him by himself.

He was alone again. Except this time, he had nothing left, nothing but a broken heart.

He took out the lollipop from his mouth, it wasn’t helping. The addiction was too strong.

He pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up and taking a long draft. He scoffed. It didn’t feel the same anymore. He dropped the small stick to the floor and stared at it. It was useless.

What he was addicted to was you. Even after you had ruined his life, he couldn’t help it. He still missed you. He yearned to have you with him again even though he knew you were the reason for his misery.

He hadn’t realized that within the time you had spent with him, he had become so deeply addicted to you that it was getting hard to live without you.

He hadn’t realized that you had slowly become his worse and deadliest drug of all.

 


Admin Cookie's Note:

So sorry this one took so long to be updated, I was really stuck writing Namjoon's since his scene wasn't as sad as the others. I hope this was angsty enough for you guys! Hope you all subscribe for the next member ;)

Please comment & upvote <3