Jungkook

Collection of BTS Angst Series: I need u version

Jungkook sat outside the operating room praying for dear life that you would be okay.

It was his fault, all his fault.

His head was filled with so many thoughts but they only consisted of one thing and one thing only.

You.

He was scared. Terrified. His whole body was in pain yet at the same time he felt numb.

Not long ago, the two of you had been so happy.

Not long ago, the two of you were laying next to each other as you both whispered silly words that had meant nothing at the time, but now those words meant the world to him.

Would he ever hear them again?

Would he ever hear your beautiful voice again?

He took you for granted, and he never realized how special you were to him, how much you meant to him until now.

In the past he was insecure.

He didn't understand how someone as precious as you could love him.

He didn't understand how you could sacrifice so much for him when he couldn't give you anything in return.

He never understood back then and he still didn't now.

Maybe that was why it made him do it, maybe that was what made him hurt you when all you did was give him love and kindness.

He had grown up in an abusive family, there was never any love and each day was a living hell. He had no purpose in life, no meaning, no anything, that was until you entered it.

You were the first to ever show him love and the first he ever loved back.

That's why he was scared, he knew he didn't deserve you, he never would. That's why he had chosen to push you away. To leave you when you begged and cried for him not to.

It broke his heart but he thought it was for the better. He wanted you to be free, to find someone who could bring even more happiness to you than you brought to him.

However, he never would have thought you would be so persistent, that you would still try to convince him otherwise even after he spent so much time rejecting you.

Maybe if he had just given in and accepted you once again back then, then you wouldn't be in this situation now.

He knew you loved him but he never thought that your love for him would have been that much.

He could still remember his last words to you and oh how he wished he could have taken it back.

I hate you.

That was what he had yelled in your face as he stormed away hoping you would give up on this unrequited love.

He should have been careful; he should have seen that car that was speeding towards him. If only he had seen it, then you wouldn't have had pushed him out of the way.

It should have been him in the operating room right now, not you.

But it happened again, just for him, you had sacrificed something again, except this time, your life.

If only he had never met you, never talked to you, never fallen in love with you, then this would have never happened.

You were his sunshine, his only reason to smile, his only happiness, and that's why when he heard the horrible long beep of the machine and saw the doctors exit the room with disappointed face, that he knew, his happiness was gone forever.

 

                                                                               


Admin Cookie's Note:

Hey guys~! Hope you liked it, subscribe for more to come ;)

Please comment & upvote <3