Bread, please

Hello? This Is Love Speaking

Jihoon is exhausted.

He moved to Seoul today. He won a scholarship in his third grade in university. It's challenging of course. He was the only son on his family and he never gone this far from his parents.

Three hours in bus and Jihoon already tired. And he have to bring the last box to his university dorm. Alone. Unfortunately, his dorm located in third floor. So, with all of his strength, he climbed the stairs -because the lift didn't work-. Why it must be this day, the day he moved?

Finally found his room, 305, he opened the door with the spare key he got from principle last week, and it's all dark. Confused, he read the board on the left. Jeon Wonwoo. It must be his roommate. But where is he?

Jihoon came in, turn on the lamp, and notice the bright yellow post-it on the table.

 

Dear roommate,

This is your roommate, Jeon Wonwoo.

The dorm official told me you come in 22 or 23. I hope you're not come today because I have to send my friend to his hometown.

If you come, it's ok. Get yourself comfy. I'll be back tomorrow.

 

Jeon Wonwoo.

P.s

Write your name on the board outside. This is your room too.

 

Jihoon read it 3 times again before finally put it on trash. He went outside and write his name on the board. He looks arround. The room is big. It has 2 bed. The right one still empty so he guess it his. He takes a deep breath and start to arrange his clothes and other things.

It's 9 pm when he finish arranged all of his things. Jihoon open his bag, but it's empty. This is not good. He want his bread. He's sleepy, yes. The thing is, he can't sleep before he eat flour. It could be cake or pizza or anything made from flour. But his favourite is bread. He slumped his head on his pillow. Trying to remember where is his bread. Then he cursed when he know it still on dining table.

“Now, what can I do?”

He tries to sleep. Really. He turn on the music, he eat the last chocolate he have, he even turn off the lights. But he still can't sleep.

He afraid to go out because this is Seoul, not his hometown. He is alone. He don't know everyone.

Not really.

Jihoon search for his notebook. His childhood friend, Hansol, also his father's friend's son, study in this university too. The last time Jihoon meet Hansol is three days ago, in supermarket. What a coincidence. Luckily, Hansol write his phone number in his notebook.

11 pm. Let's hope he's not sleeping yet.

“Hello?” He answer it, Thanks God!

“Hansol-ah! This is Jihoon hyung. I'm sorry, I know this is late but you know I can't sleep without flour right? This is danger, really. I don't have any bread. Do you have some? Can you give me? In 305” Jihoon never speak this fast before. He think he can be rapper. Maybe.

“Wha-”

“Please, Sol. I need you. No, I need bread. Ugh, you don't know how- what? Hello?”

Jihoon look his phone. It's dead.

“Argh! Fu- my life!”

Jihoon tossed his phone. Pull out his blanket, he's ready to not sleep this night.

 

##

DUK DUK

Jihoon thought he was dreaming.

DUK DUK DUK

But no. This is real. Someone knock his door.

“Almost 1 am. Who is it?”

It would be a lie if he say he's not scared. Who the hell knocked on his door, in 1 am? Would it be his roommate, Jeon Wonwoo?

Jihoon is dilemma. He bites his lips. He takes a deep breath, and he open the door.

“Finally you open the door”

Jihoon doesn't know this person his his roommate or not, but he is hella handsome. Jihoon nearly slam the door because of this person.

“W-who are you?”

This person shoved a plastic bag to him. “First of all, I'm not Hansol or who is it. But, you, Jihum-”

“Jihoon”

“-Jihoon, and your flower problem-”

“Flour, actually”

“-that, makes me feel bad and can't sleep. And here I am, decided to be a hero. Do I know you? No. You're welcome, by the way”

Jihoon is confused. A little bit scared too. Who is this handsome guy?

He peeks on the plastic bag. No way.

“Bread!”

“Yeap, right, bread. Are you happy now?”

Jihoon trying to think. Poor him and his sleepy brain. He knows he press Hansol's number. On his notebook. Then his battery dead. Then this man knock his door. This is too confusing.

“Erm- thank you-” Damn, I don't know his name.

“Seungcheol”

“Thank you, Seungcheol-ssi” Jihoon nearly crying right now. He's too happy seeing the bread.

“Yeap. Eat them. Don't forget to drink some water.”

Then he leaves.

Seungcheol. What a handsome mystery guy.

Before he close the door, Jihoon peeks to look that Seungcheol guy again. And he realized something.

 

“He wears the different shoes.”

 


Hey, guys ><

Don't throw anything to me! I know I need forever in this story. I'm sorry :"3

But I really love this story. <3 Hope you enjoy this story as much as I do~