Groups

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho

 

"Why did escape?" Gabowi pulled him up. Minho sighed. Why had he done it? Obviously because of s. He couldn’ t leave them alone.

"I want my friends back" he said. He closed his eyes for a moment.

"Probably they dead"

"I still want them get back"

Gabowi sighed.

"Listen, I ... say...we will looking for your members. But you are Saver. The Chosen. You has to help us too. We hate this gamaki ... err... misery, but we can’t do nothing but pray our Queen"

"I know..." Minho stood up.

"But congra, you destroyed one of apses"

"Sorry"

"Listen, I give this blow pipe and this small ... things... " the boy gave them to the idol. They were small, and probably made of bamboo.

"Thanks"

"Protect you. Now come, I dress up you" Gawobi grabbed Minho’s upper arm tightly and smiled. He was quite helpful, but Minho was still afraid of him. He didn’t really know what this tribal wanted from him properly, but he kept on walking. He looked at the blowpipe and the small, poisoned arrows. This looked cute.

"We call them Mato and Jamasa. Jamaso is one of these small things" said Gawobi.

"Okay, I can understand it" Minho nodded.

"You learn our language step by step. We find your friends too"

"Thank you for helping" he said. He felt a bit guilty because of escaping. He had no other possibility to runaway, because this tribe would catch him easily. He was alone against more than twenty people.

"You helper" said Gabowi. Actually Minho found him strange. Sometimes the young boy was speaking perfectly and sometimes he made huge mistakes. How did he do these?

"I hope, I’ll be able to help you" Minho answered with a weak smile on his face. He wasn’t sure in it, he knew well that he won’t change the world for this tribe, because he wasn’t God, he was just a singer who was looking for s. And he knew well, that after finding Taemin or Key he’ll leave this small group.

"Yes" Gabowi nodded with a smile on his face, and continued their way. They were walking down the valley to go to the place, where this tribe was living happily.

Minho could see that the other members were following them in the forest by jumping from one branch to other. They were walking like that. Gabowi was learning him some words. It was cute, but Minho wasn’t sure that he would use this strange language ever.

"So, what is ‘My name is Minho?’" asked Gabowi.

"Err... wait, I knew it!" Minho was thinking hard. It was a bit funny, learning this useless language, so after a while he was showing interest for it. "Yoi ai nig Minho"

"Hahaha, no" the young boy was laughing hard "lewa is name, yon is my. Yon lewa ni Minho."

"Yon lewa ni Minho" Minho repeated it, and the boy nodded.

"Yes. And where are you from?"

"Yoi... gino..." Minho started.

"Yes, continue, please"

"Yoi gino gi Hangu" he finished.

"Yes" Gabowi was clapping happily. He was proud of Minho who could learn easily the language.

"Woah, I still find your language difficult."

"It is" the young boy nodded "Okay, listen, we soon reach the camp, where we live. I’ll talk, you be calm"

"It’s okay" Minho nodded. He felt a bit nervous but he kept on walking. He knew well that he hadn’t any other chance to find s. He had to collaborate with this tribe.

They soon stopped and the young boy called the tribe. These people were living in caves, or ancient tents, their bodies were covered by leaves and they were surrounded by skulls and human-skeletons. Minho gulped, but he tried not showing it.

The young boy was talking to the other cannibals. Their number was around thirty-fourty, normally with full of women and children. There was four-five elder member too, but it wasn’t that much.

"You ni ba Goyuranowi!" An elder woman shouted pointing at Minho. The young boy was blinking. He was surprised. Probably they wanted to kill him, or to sacrifice him for their gods or something like that.

"Kan" Gabowi nodded then turned to the Korean singer "the shaman-queen wants you to be the chef of the group. You are our saver, and until you find friends our home yours"

Minho was still blinking. This whole tribe was very strange, but he nodded.

"O-okay, thank you" he couldn’t refuse it because of the people. They might hurt him, but now he was protected by them until they find SHINee.

"Yoi Kuwo-yaig" Gawobi whispered "This is thank you"

"Ohh... well... Yoi... kuwo..yaig..?" Minho tried to speak like the cannibals did, but it was harder than he first thought. At least the members were hurraying, screaming, and shouting happily by celebrating the new chef of the tribe who was as confused as Hell.

At least he wasn’t in a danger anymore and this helped his escaping a lot.

"Come on, Minho, I show you my home and they prepare the your." his ‘old’ friend smiled and jumped off the hill they were standing on.

Minho still didn’t know how Gabowi had been talking about him, but the people here liked him and most probably it wasn’t because of his meat.

During the day he came to know a lot of things about people around him. They were cute yet horrifying, but all of them helped him a lot. He realized that the chef of them was a witch, called Janophu, who first called him the chef. Her descendant was the very pretty, maximum sixteen years old girl, Octrassu, who was already five months pregnant. In the tribe there was a huge role of the familys, they were strictly set up with each other and there were plans to who to marry. What was more, there were more veterans or young children who were males, because the most part of the society was built of women. Minho was told that men were the hunters and the soldiers who were keeping on protecting the ancient saint place where the main sacrifice was planned to be put, so they came home at every full-moon for three days. They were around twenty and fourty. Gabowi was the chef of the hunters, that’s why he was there with ten other males.

"And finally I introduce y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter