Strange Place

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew

The force pushed him inside the forest. He felt that the explosion hurt his back a bit, but it couldn't be really serious. He tried to pass next to the trees, but suddenly a huge mountain crossed his way. The leader cut off the lines of the backpack, and bumped to the rocks. He didn't have time to find something which he could catch. He slided down on the ascent mountain. Sometimes he bumped across small gates, and couldn't stop.

"Ouch! Aish! Ohh!" he was roaring. Suddenly a cliff threw him. Jinki flew for a minute, but fell down again. Unluckily an old, rusty, and really long twist was standing out of nowhere. As Jinki fell down, this strange thing bedded itself in the leader's upper arm. It needled his flesh.

 "OUCH!" Cried the leader. Luckily it was the end of the mountain, so he could stand up finally. His bones hurt everywhere. His legs were hurting the most as he tried to walk. He knew right what he wanted to do. Find his friends. s. But first of all... find the plane.

"Probably the pilot is still alive, and I can get first aid" he said to himself. But first of all he had to remove this thing from his body. He grabbed the long twist, and dragged it out. This hurt a lot to him, he cried because of it.

"Okay. Now, go and find the pilot" he said. He wanted to find s too. To reunite with Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho and Taemin. With his precious friends. He threw the long twist, and went to the direction of the pilot. He didn't really know where to go, but tried to reach a place where he could go to watch out. He saw also some signs of the crash, so he tried to go there. The forest was really calm, it was raining in the afternoon, so he saw some deers, rabbits and birds crossing his way. He walked through the forest, but suddenly stopped. He saw something... something weird.

"What the hell?" he asked from himself as he went a bit closer. There was a dead human body hanging up head downwards on a tree. Jinki just watched it. He felt sorry for the man, but million thoughts came into his mind. Why would people do this? Was it a sacrifice? It was disgusting... But he kept on walking. He tried not to concentrate on that man. Probably he had done something bad. Probably not. Jinki just tried to keep on his way. This was really strange. The plane crashed the boys separated, and now there was a human body. The whole place was abnormal. Jinki touched his wound. It hurt a lot and it was bleeding. He couldn't do anything but his right arm was shaking. Of course it was because of the injury. He sighed and continued his way. Every small step was hurting, so the leader tried to be really careful. He hoped that soon he could reach the plane. He really needed that first aid, so as he saw the small fire and the metal pieces he knew that he had reached his destination. He went there hoping that he would find something. But the meadow was empty. Just some pieces and firing parts were found there. The leader looked around searching for the airplane. It was nonsense that it was nowhere. He didn't found it on the left, on the right, in front of him. But where could it be found. Suddenly he heard strange noises. Jinki looked up, and found the plane on the mountain.

"How can I go up there?" he asked from himself. With his injury he couldn't climb. What is more he couldn't climb in any case so he had to find another way. Probably he could find another way. He walked around. And he was searching. But as he went to the right he found a river. Well, it wasn't that big, but it was good enough for him. On the other side of the water there were some cliffs, and a small house with an opened door. Oh, yes, and dead human bodies just as the first one.

"What is this place?" he asked from himself then tried to cross the river. It was freezing, but Jinki kept walking. Some gravel was really slippery, so the leader had to concentrate hard. He didn't want to fell off. What is more he was hungry. When they had been looking for the mobile phone, he forgot to pack his lunch, so he left it home.

"I will need to eat something" he sighed as he arrived to the other side. He went inside the house. Probably someone was living there. But no. It was just a bunker with some arrows and a ladder downwards into a dark cellar inside. Jinki grabbed the arrows, and went inside. But as he left the place he screamed a little. There was a tree vis-a-vis the bunker, and of course on it there was a dead hanging up downwards. Under him there were more arrows and a bag where he could bin the weapons. He grabbed it, and looked at the body. It had a bow on its back.

"The only weapon I doubt I can use is the bow and arrow" he sighed, but he knew he had no other chance whilst he couldn't climb on the tree. His injury was hurting a lot so he had to find out something to grab that bow. He suspected a strong branch of the tree which was near to the bunker. So he climbed on the small building.

"How the hell will I use the bow, if I've never learnt anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter