Other Perspective Part 1

Be With You (On Hiatus)

So, I decided to split this chapter into some parts. This is part one, and the next part will be ready four or five days from now (hopefully).

I'm still emotional with Yoongi's Mixtape guys!!! >_<

Happy reading~

 

 

-

 

 

“He cried Jin!” Jaejoong screeched and Jin draw his phone from his ear while flinching because of the sound. “ I heard him and I wanted to check on him but Hyunsoo is also crying, then after Hyunsoo calm down I didn’t hear any sound from his room. I realized that he must be fall asleep, so I decided to ask him the day after.” Jaejoong said with a frustrated sigh.

“What did he said then?” Jin asked the older man already predicting the result wasn’t good because the frustrated sigh that he heard.

“He said nothing is wrong, it’s already solved and it’s about Yoongi.” Jaejoong said with a calmer voice.

“Really? He didn’t say what’s the problem? Considering it’s about Yoongi after all.” Jin said with a concern leaking through his voice.

“Yeah, although  I asked him he stubbornly said it’s alright and do not to worry. How can I not? Look at him now, he’s upset I know it from his eyes. But I don’t have the times to peer and talk seriously with him because I need to go to Jeju tonight.” Jaejoong said with a low voice in the end and there’s so much rustling can be heard.

“Jimin is always a stubborn one…. He will try to fix it himself and didn’t tell other about it. You’re going tonight, hyung?” Jin asked and it takes some times for Jaejoong to answer.

“Yes. I’m packing right now, I’ll be back maybe five or six days later.” Jaejoong said while the rustling stopped “You must talk to Jimin, I’m worried about him.”.

“I will hyung, I’m worried too. I’ll confront him this Saturday when me and the other gather at his and Yoongi home to hang out.” Jin said with a smile.

“Okay, I’ll count on you Jin. Tell me all about it as soon as you know about it, yeah?” Jaejoong asked.

Jin hummed and ended the call after wishing Jaejoong good trip. Jin sighed while tucked his phone back to the black bag he carried. He continued his trip to the store, he buys all he needs and hurried back to his shared apartment with his boyfriend. When he arrived he went straight to the kitchen, sorting the groceries and started making dinner. He’s mostly finished all the cooking, when he feels a pair of arms circling his waist and firm chest touched his back.

“Hi dear, didn’t hear you come back.” Jin said while relaxing with his boyfriend presence near.

“You always so focused in cooking that you didn’t hear anything. Smells good.” His boyfriend deep voice near his ears and the warm breath tickling his skin.

“Of course, whatever I cook always smells good.” Jin boosted.

“Yeah, the food smells good. But not good as yours.” His boyfriend said while inhaling his scent and nuzzling at his neck.

“Namjoon!” he reprimands his boyfriend while blushing. “You’re so cheesy and don’t start it now, we must eat.” Jin said while peeling the other hands from his waist.

Namjoon chuckled and they eat dinner with peace, after wash up and cleaning the kitchen. Jin and Namjoon watched Jin favorites drama, but Jin is too distracted by his thought about his younger friend Jimin. Namjoon who enjoyed Jin warm body near him and actually pays attention to the drama glanced at Jin who’s staring at the television but his gaze is distant. Namjoon reached for the remote and turn off the television, lack of sound snapped Jin from his trance of thought.

“Why did you turn it off?” Jin asked confused while glanced to his left.

“It didn’t matter, you didn’t watch it. What’s wrong? Is there something bothering you?” Namjoon asked while rubbing circles on Jin waist.

“It’s Jimin.” He stated leaning his head on Namjoon shoulder. “I heard from Jaejoong-hyung that he had problem with Yoongi but Jimin assured that’s it already solved. Jaejoong-hyung didn’t think so because Jimin’s upset these past days. Jimin is the type to hide his problem, he’s stubborn and I’m worried.” Jin finished and waiting for Namjoon to talk. After a minute of silence, he glanced up to see Namjoon listening or not. Namjoon was scrunching his face a look of when he’s thinking or remembering something. “Joonie?” he asked.

Namjoon snapped back and looked at Jin face that asking him ‘what’s wrong?’ he smiled slightly and hummed to say nothing is wrong. “Well, Jimin is stubborn and so is Yoongi, maybe they had an argument or something. If Jimin said it’s nothing to worry about then just do that, let Jimin and Yoongi solved their problem.” Namjoon said while his hand playing with Jin’s hair.

“I know, but it’s been near two weeks Joonie. I couldn’t see Jimin upset like that, my feeling telling me that I must know what’s going on…” Jin said.

“Okay, if you say so.” Namjoon said while chuckling.

“Oh by the way, this Saturday we’re going to hang out at Jimin and Yoongi place. Do you have any schedule at that day?” Jin asked while snuggled close to Namjoon.

Namjoon is silent for awhile remembering his schedule for fan sign of his latest book. “Unfortunately, I have. The fan sign at Changwon will be held that day.” Namjoon said with a frown.

Jin sighed disappointed but Namjoon hands that running back and forth on his side comforting him. “How long are you going to be there?” Jin said eventually.

“Two days, Friday and Saturday. I’ll be back Sunday.” Namjoon hands that rubbing his side is now creeping through his shirt.

The warm heat from Namjoon hands on Jin’s skin feels good making the other closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. Namjoon shifted his body so Jin is resting his back on the couch and Namjoon head nuzzled Jin’s neck. The hands underneath Jin’s shirt start exploring through the expanse of the other chest and Namjoon’s kissing his neck near the collarbone. Jin tilted his head back to give the other more spaces and grasping Namjoon upper hand for support.

“Joonie…” Jin breathed looking down at his boyfriend. Namjoon looked up with a content gaze. “Let’s go to bed.” Jin stated while attempting to sit up.

Namjoon nodded and stand up pulling Jin with him, they walked to the bedroom holding hands and with a contented smile adoring their faces.

 

-

 

Jin parked his car at Jimin and Yoongi’s apartment parking lot, he’s 15 minutes earlier than the promised time, because he wanted to makes snack for the other knowing their habit of snacking when watching film. He ring the bell at Jimin’s door balancing the bag of food at his hands, Jimin opening the door and smiled when the younger saw Jin.

“Jin-hyung!” Jimin said while hugging Jin for one-sided hug.

“Hey, Jimin-ah…” he said while smiling.

Jimin helped him with the bag and they walked in while talking how they’ve doing this week. Jin didn’t met Jimin for a week and he knows now why Jaejoong-hyung is worried about the younger. Jimin in fact lose his weight a little from what he sees, and have black circle under his eyes, not too obvious but Jin knows. The younger said his week is fine, nothing major happening. After setting the food on the counter and they started to make the snack before the other three arrived Jin realized that Yoongi is nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Yoongi?” Jin asked casually while looking at Jimin.

Jimin’s hand that just now peeling the plastic of the food stopped abruptly and his bright face started to dim, a frown forming at the younger face. Jin stared while waiting for Jimin to answer.

“He’s… he’s at his office.” The younger said while his frown disappear and a smile replaced it, a smile that does not reach the younger eyes. “Apparently he still have to work on holiday because the company is on the busiest period right now.” Jimin said while continuing the task before, the fake smile still there.

Jin just stay silent and still looking at Jimin, Jimin realized that the older attention to him turned to face Jin. “What’s the matter, hyung?”

He stared straight to Jimin eyes, he can see the longing, the sadness and something else he can’t decipher right now. Despite the urge to ask the younger the problem about the things between Jimin and Yoongi, Jin just said “It’s nothing.” With a smile.

After that the two of them work in silence until the front door bell ringing repeatedly making loud noise filling the house. Jimin and Jin exchange a look and they sighed knowing it’s Taehyung or Jungkook because the two liked to behave like that being the youngest and second youngest of the group. Jimin’s the one who opened the door and got tackled by Taehyung and then Jungkook, their laughter can be heard by Jin who just smiling fondly because the other two can make Jimin laugh and smile sincerely.

The rest of the day was spent with them watching movie, talking to catch up with each other lifes. The entire time Jimin is smiling and laughing brightly thanks to the trio - Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook. Well, Jimin mood become a bit down when the topic of Yoongi was bought up but it disappears as soon as Jungkook started talking about the prank he and Taehyung did to Hoseok. Jungkook seemed to notice how Jimin mood will be down when it’s about Yoongi, because the younger will change the topic immediately to make Jimin distracted or make Jimin smile and laugh.

Jin looked at the interaction between Jimin and Jungkook and smiled knowingly, their relationship is more than friends but not romantically but more of brotherly. Jungkook always looked up to Jimin but the younger didn’t show it and Jimin always caring about Jungkook, taking care of the younger with utmost care. Jin knew the reason is because back on college Jungkook is a loner but Jimin is the one who can break Jungkook’s wall and makes the younger be the person he is now.

Jin snapped back from his thought when Taehyung loud voice saying goodbye and the sound of door slamming. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook excused their selves because they have a date, Jungkook is wary to leave but by Jimin saying to have a nice date and to enjoy the date Jungkook finaly leaves with his lovers. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook are together, their relationship just began a few months ago, so they spend their free time to have a date.  

Jimin sighed and flopped down on the couch near Jin, the younger leaned back with closed eyes while smiling. Jin observed the other and decided it was the perfect time to ask the younger about Yoongi.

“Jimin-ah, I heard from Jaejoong-hyung a few days ago. He said you have a problem with Yoongi.” Jin stated bluntly.

Jimin sighed again his shoulder slumped down more and he opened his eyes. “Yes, Jaejoong-hyung already asked me about it. But I reasurres him it’s already solved.”Jimin said while looking far away.

“If it’s already solved, why were you looking so upset and sad?” Jin said now fully facing the younger.

“I…I don’t know too, hyung.” Jimin said and turned to face Jin with glistening eyes. “I thought it’s solved that night, I thought it’s alright, but…” Jimin voice cracked slightly but the younger continued. “I don’t know it back to square one again.”

“What’s actually happened between you and Yoongi?” Jin asked while patting the younger shoulder.

“Two weeks ago Yoongi started to work overtime every day, he barely talked to me. I let it pass for the first week but eventually I couldn’t hold it back, I feel lonely and unwanted. That day my emotion burst out and I cried to let it out, Yoongi came back home seeing me with red eyes. He told me he’s sorry because he neglected me and he promised to not do it again. We were alright for the two days next but Yoongi’s still working overtime like I said before it’s the busiest time. Yoongi didn’t neglected me but still it’s hurts to see how tired he’s and we didn’t have much time to spend with each other.” Jimin finished his tears gathering on the younger eyes and flowed down slowly.

“Oh my, Jimin-ah.” Jin scooted closer and engulfed the younger in a warm hug.

Jimin sobbed on his chest, hugged Jin back with tight grip. Jin rubbing circle on Jimin back and running his other hand on the younger hair while whispering ‘it’s okay, you can let it out’ softly. They stayed like that until Jimin’s crying subdued, Jimin draw back slowly and looked up at Jin. Jin hand still stayed on the younger head and the other squeezed Jimin’s shoulder.

“Feel better?” Jin said while smiling.

“Yeah, thank you hyung.” Jimin said with his famous eye smile.

Jin started to rant about Yoongi and swear to confront the other when he has the time, making Jimin laugh cutely. They spent two more hours talking about anything including Jimin’s hard time for the past weeks and Jimin insecurities, Jin assured and consoled the younger. Jin excused himself after making sure Jimin is not going to wallow in sadness.

He left the apartment and going back to his own, on the way there Jin called Jaejoong to inform the older Jimin’s alright and told the whole story. When he was finished the call he got a message from Jaehwan reminding him about the dinner at the other new house. His friend Jaehwan is moving out from his apartment to live with his fiancé Wonshik and today is supposed to be the day. He forgotten them because his attention to his dongsaeng Jimin, he replied to Jaehwan and proceeded to Jaehwan new house.

 His thought went back to Jimin, he hope that Yoongi will off the busy work soon because he can’t bear to look at an upset Jimin again. He knows Yoongi is the type of workaholic person, the other always do the best in his work so he’s usually didn’t aware of his surrounding to focused at work. And Jimin is sensitive and insecure person, the younger wanted attention and tended to hold it all himself. But he also knows that Yoongi loves Jimin a lot, he’s a dedicated person and will never left Jimin but Jimin is still insecure about himself, despite the love that Yoongi’s showing through action and words.

But remembering Jimin words about Yoongi’s work get him thinking, Is it normal for a company to has a busy time for more than two weeks?. He didn’t really know about it, but he brush off the bad thought and focusing back to the road.