Prologue

Be With You (On Hiatus)

He was standing in front of full body mirror, dressed in black tuxedo with a white tie and hair styled. 'This is it...' he thought. 'Calm down Yoongi, this is what you want, this is what he always want and now is the time' He took a deep breath and realised it slowly to calm his heart that start beating faster. The door was opened suddenly making him jump slightly. Before he can shout some protest he was tackled by someone.

"HYUNG!!!" The person shouted and hugged him tightly.

"Hoseok I can't breath...." He said with a grunt afterward.

The person 'Hoseok' realised him and laughing sheepishly.
"Sorry, sorry" Hoseok said while scratching his head.

"You wrinkled my clothrs, you punk" He grunted and smoothing his clothes.

"Eyy, Hyung..... You look handsome anyway" The younger said, nudging him with his shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows.

He huffed but smiled when he saw the younger was radiating happiness.... He was the one who should radiate happiness the most but his friend was like the sun, well he didn't doubt it because Hoseok was their ball of happiness or what the younger himself said their hope.

"Hah.. I really can't believe this day happened, because our grumpy and a little bit coward hyung was actually gathering his courage and make it this far" Hoseok said while flailing his hands, his tone playful.

"Yah, you punk... how dare you insulted me... I'm older than you have a little respect" he said smacking Hoseok head slightly.
"Hahaha... anyways congrats on your wedding hyung" the younger smiled brightly and he smiled back with his gummy smile.

The door was opened once again by their friend - Namjoon who was tucking his head at the crack.

"Are you ready?" He said smiling his dimple showing.

He nodded and walked to the door followed by Hoseok.
They walked past the hallway towards the room where everyone was gathering. The room was filled by their friends and families. His two friends then walking to their seat, leaving him to walk to the altar where the priest was there smiling at him.
He stands there looking at all the guest, he looked at his parents. They're smiling at him, well his mother was smiling with tears pooling in her eyes and his father was smiling proudly. He looked at his friends - no, their friends - they all looked happy too. Then he looked at the woman that sat besides his mother, she was smiling her eyes crinkle to form like a crescent moon.

The sound of door opening and music start playing averting his attention. He looked to the opening door, two person entering. One with black suit that escorted the other with white tuxedo and black tie. To say he is stunned was far beyond right, he can't take his eyes away from the person. It was like seeing angel that send from the heaven, well he believed the person is angel. His lips stretched to form a smile when the person that from the first looking at the ground now was looking at him. The person lips was forming a smile too, a sincere and beautiful smile he ever see.

He braced himself when the two neared him. The man with black suit smiled at him and transferring the hands of the other to him then telling him 'Take care of my son' with a low voice so only him can hear them. The priest started his speech but he seemed to become deaf because he can't hear anything else just seeing the beautiful creature from heaven that standing beside him. The person who always makes him smile, who he knows for three years, who he dated for one years, who he would do anything to make them happy, the one who squirmed his way to his life. Park Jimin.... That was the beautiful angel name. Park Jimin was the one who changed his bored and dull life to a better and brighter life. Park Jimin who was standing beside him with a smile so bright and so big and it's the same with himself. Park Jimin...

"Park Jimin, do you take Min Yoongi to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish till death do us apart?" The priest said looking at Jimin who looked at him.

"Yes I do" Jimin said while looking straight at him with a smile. His eyes showed everything, love, adoration and sincere that makes him drowning at the feels of happiness.

"Min Yoongi, do you take Park Jimin to be your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish till death do us apart?" The priest said looking at Yoongi and didn't really realize the slip that Jimin was in fact a man.

"Yes I do" he said still looking straight at Jimin trying to pour his love with his eyes and smile.

Jimin smiled wider but tears started gathering at his beautiful eyes, he can heard some sobs coming from his friends and family seats. That's definitely Taehyung or Hoseok, he didn't know he didn't pay attention. So he just heard the priest said something about kiss that he pay attention. He dived down to capture Jimin's lips, it's soft like always. Their lips moulded together perfectly, Jimin closed his eyes making a trail of tears fall through his chubby cheeks. He heard applause, cheering, and their friends shout booming through the room. He broke the kiss after a while and put his and Jimin's forehead together, wiping the tears from Jimin's eyes with his thumb. Jimin hands looping at his neck then tugged him forward to warm embrace, shoving his face at his neck. He put his hands at Jimin's waist holding him tighter. They parted and looking at each other, conveying the love with their eyes then finally with words.

"I love you, Jimin." He said, cupping Jimin face.

"I love you too, Yoongi" Jimin smiled brightly.

This is the happiest moment in his life