a ninja?

fall to the sky

so yoongi brought taehyung to his apartement, then taehyung start to walk on the ceiling.

"is this your house yoongi hyung?"

"well you can call it like that" said yoongi, then he's back to his desk to finishing his work.

"amazing, amazing" taehyug start to dance and and jumping around on the ceiling, 'it's weird' yoongi tought, then the ceiling start to shake, and his neighbour yelling at him to be quiet.

"taehyung, don't jump around it will bother the neighbours, just go to sleep" said yoongi harshly

"i'm sorry hyung, i will be quiet i will just sleep, it just that it is very amazing and i feel save here" said taehyung, yoongi feel guilty when he saw taehyung sad looks.but yoongi couldn't think of any word to comfort him, then yoongi heard a soft snore from taehyung, when he looks up he was mesmerized by taehyung. 'he looks so beautiful yet so innocent' yoongi thought.

then yoongi went to bed to sleep, but he feels very weird that there's someone sleep on his ceiling, yet a small smile crept to his thin lip when he sleep.

.....

that morning had woken up by a scream, with his half opened eye he take a look to the door. and he saw jimin.

park jimin..

'crap' yoongi thought

then yoongi look at taehyung, the boy is still asleep, then he look back at jimin who had his jaw dropped to the ground, 'it will be very bothersome to explain it to him' he tought. then he heard a soft sound from taehyung, he's woke up already.

"hyung.. there is someone on your ceiling hyung" jimin said and he look so shocked

"jimin... this, i can explain it" yoongi start to think of something to stop jimin making a ruckus by start yelling to other people, jimin might be his bestfriend since they were little but it isn't change the fact that jimin is very irritating.

" a...NINJA!" jimin start to yell, yoongi just shooks his head in disbelieve and start to think what is wrong with jimin's mind

"hyung, you never told me that you have a ninja as your friend hyung, i really want to meet a ninja, introduce me to him, i want to learn ninjutsu" jimin start to chattering, and yoongi once again shook his head in disbelieve while taehyung is looking at them blankly, confused by this event.

"hyung, what is a ninja?" said taehyung, and in that moment yoongi think in his head, that it will be really bothersome to explain everything to BOTH of them.

 

 

 

 

once again, im sorry for my grammar

and i can't make a long chapter, i will try to update as fast as possible.

thank you for reading.