about taehyung

fall to the sky

"so you are taehyung, and you are born upside down like that, okay then" said jimin, and yoongi still couldn't understand what jimin is thinking, 'how could he just accept that?' yoongi thought as he watch jimin start to talk to taehyung, 'wow, they become close very fast, it's kinda make me feel lost...' as yoongi watch taehyung and jimin laughing.

"so taehyung, all this time where do you live? you can't possibly live here right? how did you come here? why?" jimin start to ask taehyung nonstop that yoongi feel slightly annoyed but he too curious about taehyung.

then taehyung start to point down (i mean up for him, but down to me, basically he point to the ground) "i live there", he said, jimin and yoongi just tiled their head not understand, but taehyung don't get it so just start answer the other question "as for why, i was playing with my brother jin, we love adventure, then i fell to a hole, it's kinda stupid"

"wait.. so you are saying that you live under the ground and you fell down and come here?" yoongi said, taehyung just shrug, jimin watch taehyung with sparkly eyes that he thinks taehyung is a very interesting creature.

"so taehyung what is it like to live there" said jimin curiously, tought yoongi doest want to admit it, he was curious too

"it's dark over there, and it's a narrow place, like a tunnel, and it doesn't smell good, here is nice, bright and smells good, but i can't be free here.." taehyung said, "why?" jimin ask him, taehyung walk to the window and then point to the sky " because i will fall to that blue"

"it is scary, taehyung?" yoongi finally ask, "it is, but here with you hyung i feel save" taehyung said with a bright smile and a blush just have it's way to yoongi pale cheeks as they start staring at each other, (just think how they stare at each other :p )

"aheeeeemmm, sorry to distrub you but i'm here you know..." jimin said then yoongi and taehyung start to blush and suttering, "and yoongi hyung, i thought you has college today," jimin said, then yoongi realize, he look at the clock i shows 10.00 and his college start at 10.20, so he start to rush.

"yoongi hyung, are you going somewhere?" then yoongi look up to taehyung "yes i need to go to college" yoongi said, actually he doesn't want to leave the boy alone but he can't do anything, he need to go for his future "are you going to leave me alone hyung?" yoongi saw the sad look on taehyung face "i have to go but i'll be back you know" then a small smile crept to taehyung pretty face "okay then, come back soon", yoongi just smile at the sight, when they out of the apartement jimin ask yoongi "hyung you like him right?", yoongi just nod and jimin just smile.

what they don't know, taehyung is looking at them from the window 'i'm sorry yoongi hyung, and you too jimin, i'm sorry i lied" and tears fell down from taehyung eyes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

once again i'm sorry for my english, and sorry i couldn't make a long chapter