gone

fall to the sky

'finally it's over' yoongi thought when the prof dismissed the class, yoongi really miss taehyung (even though they were together a few hours ago) and yoongi feel something weird on his chest, he felt so scared of something but he doesn't know what it is, then yoongi feel the urge to see taehyung, he need to see taehyung immediately so he ran the fastest he can to his apartement.

when yoongi arrived and start to unlock the door, something is amiss, the door is already unlocked and he wish that it's only jimin, but when he open the door, he found that his apartement is a mess, he sees that his computer is broken, his books are scattered everywhere, but that not even a concern to him, the real problem is taehyung is gone.

taehyung is gone.

and yoongi know taehyung has been kidnaped by someone, because yoongi know taehyung won't do something that trouble yoongi, the kid is so sweet and caring, he won't do something like this.

yoongi feels so empty and lost, taehyung is gone, his taehyung is gone, and yoongi doesn't know where to find him, and he can't just call the police saying something like 'sorry sir this is emergency, i lost my upside down boyfriend' they would think that yoongi is having a mental sickness, or they would take taehyung away from yoongi if they found him like giving him to some scientist, so yoongi know he shouldn't do that.

but yoongi know he couldn't do it alone, he need help, so yoongi start running as fast as he can to namjoon's askinh for help.

then yoongi arrived at namjoon's apartement "namjoon are you there! answer me please help me" yoongi said he didn't realized he was crying, he just keep knocks the door harsly.

then the door is opened "what yoongi, seriously i was just sleeping and you distrupted me, knocking like crazy" then namjoon sees yoongi eyes that already swollen and he knows that this is urgent because yoongi never cried you know he was all grumpy and swaggy(is it a word?) you now and crying isn't swag.

"what happened yoongi? why are you crying?"

"he's gone namjoon he's gone" yoongi cried even more

" who's gone?" namjoon is very confused and yoongi is very out of character, because yoongi never panicked

"my boyfriend, hes gone"

"wait, you have a boyfriend? how?when?"

"it's doesn't matter namjoon, the problem is he's gone he's kidnapped!" yoongi is very frustrated right now and namjoon is dense

"then you should call the police yoongi not me"

"i can't he's.. different, he's upside down"yoongi said bitterly

"what???" yoongi heard someone saying but it's not namjoon it's from someone else inside the apartement and just like taehyung he's upside down.

"what? how?" now yoongi the one that confused

"he's seokjin i found him last night, and just like your boyfriend he's upside down" namjoon start to explain

" that's not the matter right now, taehyung is gone, i need your help" yoongi getting more and more irritated.

"taehyung... did you say taehyung, my brother taehyung?" seokjin said worry is written on his face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry, i just update now, college is hard and my schedule is full, well maybe because i'm new, i'll try to update as soon as possible

and once again i'm sorry for my english and sorry if there's some mistake