Schedule (III)

BTS's new member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the first day today with schedule with BTS. We had practices and they were surprised on how good I sang, even though, I myself don’t think I sing good. It’s more like I am screaming it feels like. We sang together and practiced hard and then, have dance classes for a long time. We learned some new choreography for a new song that Suga and Rap Monster produced and wrote. Probably, that album would be released in 2014, I think the title of it was “Skool Luv Affair”? Well, the spelling made me cringe - I am like that, yes.

We came back at about 11 pm and somehow, after being awake that time almost every day, I felt exhausted. That may have been due to the training we did that day but I just felt like showering and then slump down on the bed.

We slowly entered the dorm, not uttering a single word. Besides they argued a bit about who was going to go to the bathroom first. They had two bathrooms and they were seven people, I had one bathroom and I was alone. I heard that they used to use my bathroom. “Some of you could just take the one I have.” I mumbled. Honestly too tired to even speak loudly enough. They seemed to hear me though and I just entered my room while I heard V screaming: “I’m coming!!” - Excitedly in English. I just laughed and answered back in English. I also heard someone mumble through the wall. “Seriously hyung, it sounds like you are going to shower together…” I chuckled. Taehyung knocked on my door. They are still so cautious, I mean, most people would just burst through my door. “Come in, you can shower first.” I mumbled again, lowly, with my husky voice (lol, srsly?). He smashed the door open in excitement, making me giggle. He quickly sprinted into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it. I fell to the bed and started to giggle a little bit at how ridiculously cute Taehyung was, Jungkook too.

Taehyung was the hyper alien you actually would see in TV (except the music videos, where he is one y bastard) (no, I did not say y) he was hyper, happy and just like Hoseok actually. He was really friendly and tried becoming friends with everyone, regardless his limits in speaking a foreign language.

Jungkook was this little shy boy that was a bit more mature on the camera. He would often stick to his hyungs actually. He didn’t talk much but he could of course be mean to them as well. He was quite mysterious, or more like, versatile.

Hoseok, that person didn’t hesitate talking to people. He was a bit just like me, open and not that shy. He could be of course, like when he gave me that package of Satan. That was the most embarrassing I’ve been ever. Well, he liked being weird and play around together with V or Jimin.

Seokjin was the mother. He couldn’t cook that much actually, but apparently he cooked the best. He was a mother in his personality, but he isn’t tidy like a mother. Nope, his room looked like a bombshell.

Namjoon, well, that guy broke most of the things. He was quite rough with the precious things around. He was a good leader, always knowing a way to answer most of the things that Taehyung often asked. He was a smart fella too, and he knew English which helped me a lot since I know English far better than Korean.

Jimin was really welcoming when I arrived here. He wasn’t afraid trying to talk English to me and he didn’t but the pronunciation was a little bit cringe-worthy, sorry. He could dance really well and wasn’t afraid to show it, I saw.

And Yoongi, he is probably the laziest person I know. He is not at all lazy when it comes to music, composition, lyrics and beats. He knew his way around that, but what you most needed when you composed a song was your brain, imagination to be exact. So everything that involves physical energy he would give up on it and fall back on his chair, grab a notepad or something to write down lyrics he got in his head - his everyday life.

I was half asleep when I felt someone kneel beside me. I could tell by the shadow that casted over me from the light from the bathroom, which I didn’t notice at first. “Jessica~ your tuuuurn~” Taehyung was nudging me from the side. I played asleep - I wanted to see what he would do. Unfortunately, the shadow disappeared and I thought he was gone and when I was about to open my eyes Taehyung had climbed onto me, jumping up and down like a child. “I-I’m a-awake!” I started to laugh because he was tickling my sides and I was extremely ticklish. If you wiggle your fingers towards me, I would run ten meters from you. “M-Mercy!!” I kept myself from kicking him, since I didn’t want to hurt him. I tend to get really violent when someone tickles me.

That also known as the y handsome boy V, also known as the 4D Alien Taehyung, didn’t give me mercy, he only tickled me more. I was laughing so hard that I couldn’t say a word, struggling. I tried to push him off me but he was basically straddling me and I was basically dying right then and there. I almost thought that I developed abs right then and there. I would seriously have extreme soreness there next day. He wasn’t letting me go. “W-Wha-at d-do y-you w-wAAANT!!!!” And he stopped tickling my sides to start tickle me near my armpits and my feet and I totally lost it. He is one devil in disguise. I heard a knock on my door and someone peeked in. But I couldn’t see because this little was tickling me like no tomorrow. As soon as that person voiced out his thoughts, Taehyung stopped tickling me and stood up. I was panting like CRAZY. I was happy I hadn’t showered because I would’ve had to take another one. “Are you okay, Jessica?” Jungkook opened the door fully and Taehyung shuffled off of me. He stood up and pointed at me. “Go shower Jessica~” He pointed at the bathroom and I gestured that I would, just give me one ing minute, abuser. Then Taehyung left and I was still panting really heavily, he gave me a hard time, but I didn’t want to directly tell Taehyung, he was just being friendly and I knew that. Jungkook walked up to me and sat down beside me, rubbing my back. I slowly faced him because what is he doing?

“Joesonghabnida!” Jungkook quickly apologized and I was just huh? “It’s okay, no need for the formalities.” He bowed and quickly caught himself saying ‘mianhae’ while keeping his head low. Aw, so cute!! I chuckled a bit awkwardly. “I’m okay - I am just extremely ticklish…” I mumbled lowly, chuckling, well why, Lovisa? Who cares!!? He chuckled too. “I am too…” We both laughed a little bit. Good to know someone wouldn’t tickle me, or hell is coming, Jungkook. “I-I guess I’ll go, goodnight.” He waved meekly and I waved back. “Goodnight.” I stood up at the same time he left my room. I grabbed a set of clothes to sleep in, a baggy shirt most probably. I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I my face with my hands downwards so I looked freaky. “Lovisa, ta ett chill-pill. [Lovisa, take a chill-pill] I slapped my face a few times before stepping into the shower and holy was it warm. I didn’t like hot showers, rather cool showers. Taehyung on the other hand liked it, it seemed like. He had left his shower things in here. Should I return them? No, he’ll probably remember them later. Or maybe he is going to shower here every day? If he is going to tickle me every time, then I’ll move room.

 

We didn’t have much schedule today, nothing special, just the same. The only rarer thing that occurred, schedule-wise, was that we had a meeting with the managers and the girl who made our image. We also had a photoshoot today. She talked with me about my image and I was supposed to be this really cute and innocent girl. The woman having responsibility of our images was really friendly - she acted like we’ve known each other for years.

“You are so cute!!” she squealed when she first saw me. We two had a private meeting in another room meanwhile the boys were talking to the other managers. “Thank you!” I wondered if I should call her eonnie or not, she is older and I feel like we are close already.

“Okay, I am going to tell you a little thing that is a bit special, but you have to promise not to tell anyone.” I nodded furiously - she was making me extremely curious. “You are going to be a guy.” My eyes widened and she laughed at me. “Is this a joke?” She laughed but when she had calmed herself down, she shook her head. This was so twisted, but it wasn’t like I disliked the ide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter