Introductions

Love partner(s)

N, being the leader of the group steps forward and offers his hand. "So I'm assuming you know all our names?"

You reach your hand out, before you know it your hand is enveloped by his. "Yes, I'm actually a very big fan of Vixx", you say, blushing a little from the surprise attack.

N beams with joy and begins to shake his hand up and down rapidly, his grin not leaving his face at all. You just awkwardly smile, Hongbin places his hand over both yours and N's enveloped hands and starts to lowkey glare at him, hiding it with his bright smile. N tutts in irritation, returning his hand to his side, "We were having an enjoyable moment together, why did you ruin it?"

Hongbin just chuckles, "Aren't you a little too comfortable with her? Do you even know her name yet?"

N gasps a little before turning his head towards you with apologetic eyes, "I'm sorry, I forgot to ask for your name.."

You raise both your hands and shake them in disapproval, "No, it's fine. I should of introduced myself, my name is Y/N."

"That's a beautiful name, does it have a meaning?", Ravi questions as he tilts his head to the right, his hair falling to the side with it. Hongbin cringes in the background, his hands wilting into strange shapes as he scootes closer to N and whispering into his ear, "The way he's flirting with her.." Your attention was immediately averted towards Hongbin's and N's conversation, you could only slightly hear their words. But the parts you could manage to eavesdrops was enough to leave your cheeks tinted a bright pink. 

Ravi steps towards you and moves his head to cover your line of vision. "Y/N? Did you hear what I said?"

You snap out of it and laugh, "Sorry, I was daydreaming for a bit. But no, it doesn't have a meaning."

Ravi pouts, "That's a shame."

N chuckles to break the silence and starts to clap in the air, right before neck chopping Ravi and whispering into his ears. You eyed Ravi's expression, he just laughed it off and bowed to apologize. 

Suddenly you feel a hand lace with yours, and a tall figure rushing past you and gently urging you to follow him. The door slammed closed, you take a glance back and see all their confused and shocked faces which made you giggle a little. Both of you whizzed left and right until he lead you to a private room, he closes the door and falls onto the ground backwards, leaning onto the wall. Since your hands were laced at that moment, you slowly fell onto his lap and your head being cushioned by his broad shoulder. 

His breath had gone lower, you could huffs onto your ear which were a little sensitive. He noticed you twitching because of your sensitivity and laughed with his out of breath lungs. Now that you had thought about it, you hadn't looked at the person's face, so you didn't know who was the one who dragged you here. You rotate your head to face Hyuk. Hyuk's expression was full of happiness, he was smiling from ear to ear. 

"Did I surprise you? I just thought it was funny to see how they'd react. It would of been funnier if they chased after us!", Hyuk began to laugh loudly at his comment while holding his stomach. His head falling back onto the wall, and his breathing returning to normal.

"Of course I was! Don't even know how to react right now", you were flustered and surely looked like a mess from all the running. 

Hyuk laughs again and drops his head to land onto your shoulder, "Wait a second, I need a breather."

The next few seconds were peaceful, the room was cramped but somehow you both fit in there together. Hyuk then lifted his head up and scratched the back of his head with his hand, "If you're feeling uncomfortable, I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?", you ask.

Hyuk looks down, you follow his line of vision and suddenly remembered your were practically sitting on him. Your eyes widen in surprise, and your body immediately bolts up. "I'm sorry! I was probably really heavy, huh!?"

Hyuk just shows a warmhearted smile and raises his hand to shake in disapproval, "No, it's fine. It was my fault for surprising you like this."

Not even a meter step, and you had already reached the wall parallel to Hyuk. You slide down and sigh happily, "Well it helped. I felt so tensed being surrounded by all of you guys." You placed a hand on top of your chest, and could feel the heart thump rapidly. Hyuk's curiosity got the better of him, he crawls over to you and places his hand over yours. You twitch in surprise, reddening and tensing up your shoulders.

"W-What are you doing?", you stutter, staring at his large hand over yours.

"I was curious as to why you were holding your chest. And I think I can feel why." You both silenced, and was pretty sure your heart beat was evident and echoing around in this tiny room. You broke the silence by boldly sighing, "This is so embarrassing.."

"Why?", Hyuk questioned, his eyes showing pure confusion.

"This is all too much for the first day..", you say as you remove your hand and cover your face in embarrassment,

Hyuk scoots over next to you and pats your head softly. "You'll get used to it. My maeknae senses are tingling, and I feel as though the other members have more surprises than me. But probably not as fun with me, right?"

"Who knows, they might be able to whip up a bigger suprise than this."

Hyuk seemed disappointed and looked up at the ceiling, murmuring to himself, "I'll make sure they don't."

You turn your head because you swore you heard him say something, "What?"

Hyuk peers back down towards you and chuckles, "Nothing.."