Chapter 5

Don't Deserve You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ FLASHBACK BOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO CHAENG~~

*ting tong*

 

"eh? i don't remember i've invited anyone...." 

A girl still busy with her phone, tried her best to ignore the bell.

 

*ting tong ting tong ting tong*

but the bell keep annoyed her even more. She went up while groans. 

"FINE! I'm coming !!!" she's not shouting, just a little bit loud voice.

 

She walk to the door and open it. She kinda confused, the guest kind a stranger for her but she feels she know him before.

 

"Jihyo noona???" the younger boy asked with not sure feelings.

 

"who are-? OMO!!! Chaeyoungie????!" she shocked. it's her lost cousin.

 

" yes. It's me Chaeyoung, noona." he went to hugged his cousin.

 

"omo.... finally!! we've been looking for you and Jeongyeon for long times, and we thought we lost you guys like forever." her eyes become teary. She's a easy to cry type of girl.

 

" come inside.... " Jihyo lead him inside.

 

" We thought the same too.... glad cause of hyung found you." 

 

"where is him???"

 

Suddenly Chaeyong cry, thinking about his brother. He wouldn't know if his brother safe or not.

 

"He need to save someone, a-and I don't know how's hyung now...." sobbed.

 

Jihyo then hugged him, comfort him.

 

"sst~~~ just believe on him. We know your hyung is a great person, right???"

 

Chaeyoung nodded, "y-yeah... he've been protect me till now."

 

Jihyo realise that Chaeyoung brough backpack with him. "I think you'll staying here from now???"

 

"n-ne... can I??? I have nowhere to go. Hyung gave me your address"

 

"of course!! We're family after all, dad and mom would be great if they know you come back,"

 

"Thanks noona..."

 

"Let's grab something to eat, i bet you haven't had dinner yet" she grab his hand and take him out from her apartment.

 

They went to nearest restaurant, ordered some foods for them.

 

"So whole this time with whom you live with??? who take care of you guys??" 

 

" A man. He was a great man i knew, he name is Park Jinyoung..... and I was called him as father" he's words was cut, "should I tell her more bout him?? bout the man killed my parents? killed her uncle and aunt?? maybe not now, hyung might be in danger right now and it would be more troublesome if she know" he thought.

 

" what do you mean by 'was'???" 

 

" he's a firce person. He trained Jeongyeon hyung like him, be a heartless man but hyung always refused him and hyung always get beaten. And now he capture hyung girlfriend so hyung would be behave to him. And hyung save me first from that beast. I'm sorry noona, I can't bring hyung with me, I'm not a good enough as a brother." he began to sob again.

 

" hey... come on, boy should not be cry baby. Jeongyeon will safe okay, I bet he trained well and he can fight back so well. Btw, is Jeongyeon girlfriend pretty like me??" she tried to cheer the boy, making some lame joke to bring up the atmosphere.

 

" of course... hyung taste is quite high HAHAHAHA...." 

 

" that kid !!"

 

~~FLASHBACK END~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" I still......" before jeongyeon could finish his sentences, his were cut.

 

"sst... I won't hear anything from you! Especially that words."

 

" fine !!!"

 

Momo can find anything just by phone number. Lucky Nayeon didn't change her phone number yet so it easy for him to find.

 

" I FOUND IT !!!"

 

"wow! that was fast!!" he amazed.

 

" Nayeon has been treated three days in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang hospital"

 

" and can we check the CCTV?? I want to know if that bastard after her." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter