Chapter 3

Don't Deserve You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy went inside the room and he saw his brother sitting on the bed while squeeze his fingers.

"What happened hyung" he asked


"Chaeng, listen to me carefully. After this make sure you leave this place, run away and hide. And make sure you save escape from these people."

 

"You have to explain to me first why I have to do it?"

 

"That man we called father were actually a killer. He killed our parents, Chaeng."

 

"You're kidding right, hyung??" His eyes getting teary.

 

"No. I found his old folders. All his sins, and victims include our parents and Im family. And this time he asked me to kill Nayeon." He stop. Holding chaeyoung shoulders.

 

"So, you have to help me. You have to tun away. I've put a wallet inside out secret box, remember?" Chaeyoung nods.

 

"There's a credit card and address. Remember Park Jihyo? She's our cousin. Her mother is our father's sister. I've been looking for our family and I'm sorry for keeping this as a secret." Lower his head of guilty.

 

"But hyung, how bout you? You not going? Where are you gonna go? Don't leave me alone." 

 

"I'm not going anywhere. I need to save Nayeon.and if something happens to me, don't find me okay? Cause hyung the one will find you. Now do what I said, be careful.... I'm not gonna leave you alone." 

 

Jeongyeon with heavy heart, teary eyes he take Chaeyoung in hug and caring his hair.

 

"Don't let them see you, especially Jinyoung hyung" he warn, chaeyoung nodded. 

 

Chaeyoung quickly out from the and went to his room. Before he enter, someone called him

 

"Chaeyeoung-ah, is something happened?? I heard Jeongyeon scream just now." 

 

"Jinyoung hyung! Ah... just normal thing, hyung won't behave and now he get his punishment. H-hahaha..." he faked laugh. "Oh hyung, are you going somewhere? You look different." He teased.

 

"Nah.... just having a drinks with friends. Why?" He asked back.

 

"Hmm... can you drop me to library? I'm bored." He lied.

 

"I never know you study hahaha.... sure, get your things" Chaeyoung nodded.

 

"I'm sorry...."  he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter