Chapter 4

Don't Deserve You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and his father still fights over the gun, now jeongyeon lead the gun towards him and suddenly 

 

"BANG !!!"

 

They all stopped from every movement, even Nayeon her eyes wide opened. She cried, cried because she was scared the one got shot is Jeongyeon.
A man fell, the shot was right on his left chest, blood started pouring from his chest, and he still hold his chest.
 

" I-i'm sorry, f-father...." he fell beside the body, cried he doesn't know how to feel. 
he just shot the man that acted like his father, even that man killed his real parents, but he respect or even loved him before know the truth.

 

His father's eyes slowly close, and no any movement. He's dead.

 

"hmmmm....." Nayeon tried to scream, and bring back Jeongyeon to real situation.

 

Jeongyeon realize Nayeon still taped and tied. He quickly to Nayeon and free her.

Nayeon were free and hug him immediately.

 

" I-i'm sorry......" Jeongyeon hugged her back. he cried out loud.

This is the first time for Nayeon saw Jeongyeon cried this bad. He never cried in front of her. She knows he suffers, bu he pretend and act strong.

 

" ssssstt~~~ I'm here. Thankyou Jeongyeon-ah.... you save me." Nayeon free the hug, looked at his eyes. she wipes the tears from his face.

 

" I-i killed h-him..." he said weakly.

 

" hey hey... look at me! you save me and Chaeyoung" she tried to smile, comfor him.

 

Before Jeongyeon could answer her back, he feel a pair of lips touched his.

 

Nayeon kiss him softly, he close his eyes and kissed her back.

Jeongyeon then stopped, he smiled.

 

" I think it's not a good time for romance, we still have to go before Jinyoung back."

 

Nayeon couldn't hold herself then chuckles

"Why????" Jeongyeon ask with confused. 

 

"you smiled..."

 

"hahaha.... thanks to you!! but we have to quick"

 

Jeongyeon held her hand, lead her. He looked around make sure they're safe. Before he out from the house, he went back to his room and takes his bag, packed the stuffs he needed wallet, phone, his family photo and his journal.

 

" I didn't know you srote a diary" she .

 

"Sorry young lady, this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter