CHAPTER 7: Myungsoo With Yumi

Pure Myungsoo Or Tainted L?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yumi was shocked to see Myungsoo(?) or is that L sitting down there at the sofa. 

Sunggyu frowned and look at Yumi and back at Myungsoo who was looking at him warily.

"How do you know----"

"Hyung!!", Myungsoo suddenly cut in with wide eyes giving Sunggyu as signal which was hard to grasp but as the time was ticking by Sunggyu just shook it off and drag Yumi in the kitchen. 

"The ingredients are here. Please do it fast, okay?", he said before leaving her and walking off the kitchen. 

Yumi was in a confused state but she just let it be and start baking.

"How come she knows 'Myungsoo'??", Sunggyu asked as soon as he step closer to the younger guy.

"That just means that you guys are cl--" he added but got interrupted with a tired looking Myungsoo.

"I have something to confess but not now.. Just ignore mentioning 'L' around her. Please", He cut in serious.

Sunggyu nodded confused but looking at how serious Myungsoo is right now, it was better to ask the details later.

*-*-*

So what if that's Myungsoo. That's not L at all. Or, Is that both L and Myungsoo. Are they the same person? Thats not it, is it?

A blush crept up just thinking about Myungsoo here in Sunggyu's house. She can't even dare to walk outside the Kitchen. She frowned when she remembered his suspicious action when she walked in the house. 

Maybe, he was just as confused as her?.

​​​​​​​​She finish up the last touch up the cake, satisfied herself and called Sunggyu in.

"Done!", she said smiling up at him.

"Thanks Yumi. I really at these things. Thanks a lot", he said walking in already dressed up. She nodded and passed him the cake before Sunggyu smiled at her and turn away. But she caught him before he went out.

"Myungsoo...that's Myungsoo, isn't it?", she asked suddenly making Sunggyu gulp a bit nervously and he doesn't even know why.

"Y-Yes. I'm late, Yumi. See you later!", he quickly said before walking out of the house. 

She fidgeted inside the Kitchen whether she should walk out or not, Myungsoo's presence made her self conscious and all.

When did he affect me this much?? Should I just walk back at my house without saying anything? Would it be rude?

She took up the little courage she had and walk out nervously to see Myungsoo in the living room looking over some files engrossed in his work.

"Ahem..ahem..", she coughed a little trying to hain his attention but the male was far from getting her presence. He seemed too occupied with his file works.

He looks busy. I should probably ignore and go---

"I didn't know you'd come here" he said stopping her thoughts.

"Myungsoo shi??", she called out as he stiffened.

"I didn't know you're close with him. I'll take my leave now", she said giving a smile and walk away to put in her shoes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter