CHAPTER 6: L with Yumi

Pure Myungsoo Or Tainted L?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hall was quiet. Yumi walked in the big main hall to search for Mrs.Jang who was supposed to meet her due to some file works of her subject. She was told to meet her here but when she looked around the hall she really didn't sense a presence of Mrs.Jang scratch that..No one was there.

The girl was tired and haven't got a decent sleep last night as she kept on thinking about how the dangerous guy named 'L' was found to be studying in the same uni as her, moreover came out to be friends with her neighbour. And much to add up to the trouble that the guy's jacket was in her hands for the moment.

She sighed and turned her heels when she heard a very low sound, low tune of strings to be exact, somewhere inside the big hall. 

"Mrs.Jang?", she called out a little louder but no answer was given back. Her steps walked to the direction of the sound which turn out to be the strums from guitar strings as she walked closer and closer. A sweet tune was heard as she stepped by the door of a room inside the hall.

Hear This For Reference :)

She looked over and saw a guy from the back who was the cause of the tune. He was focused on his strings as she hid and continued to stare from the back behind the lockers by the wall on the doorside. She took in the room and realised there are so many instruments around one can make music with. She had never been in the room before. 

Just then, her phone rang up suddenly startling her and even the guy in the corner. She quickly flipped her phone over and turn away with quickened heartbeats and pressed the end call before she realised the guitar strings had already stopped. She gulped while the guy smirked and walk over. She held on her phone tightly cursing inwardly as she close her eyes tight before trying to slip away out of the door. 

But unfortunately, a hand had already gripped on her arm and swirled her back, pressing her by the side of the locker, helding her back where she hid herself before.

"Not so fa---" his voice trailed off.

Her face was tomato red from embarrasment but when she opened her eyes upon hearing his trailed of words, she was frozed on spot as she came face to face staring right in the eyes of the guy who had the same expression as her. Shocked.

L quickly removed his hands from her in reflex and moved back a fair distance before looking away scratching the back of his head.

"S-Sorry", she heard him say...more like whisper.

Yumi was shocked herself. But luckily, Mrs.Jang called her up again as she quickly fumbled over the phone before swiftly rushing out of the hallroom leaving him awkward. 

His feet kicked on to something when he tried to walk back. He picked it up to find that it was a keychain. 

'Song Myungjoon' was written on it along with Yumi's name inside a heart.

"Myungju...", he squinted his eyes trying to remember why it sounded familiar.

*-*-*-*

"Unnie!!" Sojin called from the back and rushed to Yumi's side as she was walking by the garden in the compound.

"Hey, Classes are over??" Yumi asked smiling.

"Yeah. Damn, it was so tiring and my hurts so much" she stated earning a chuckle from the elder.

"You have class next?"she asked back.

"No..but i still have the last class"

"Oh. Its L oppa" the girl suddenly said making Yumi trip on her feet but didn't fall fortunately. Her eyes followed Sojin as she ran away before she could say anything and indeed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter