CHAPTER 2:MYUNGSOO

Pure Myungsoo Or Tainted L?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yumi had a hard time yesterday as she just couldnt stop crying. She felt unpure and dirty. Had she not pushed him back and slapped him, she knew she would be tainted by now. Thinking and remembering about it makes her feel scared and dizzy. Somehow she was proud of herself for being able to stand up for herself without anyone's help. But something is still bothering her.

His looks ... Had it been any other drunkard they might have used force on her or even take her at that moment right away when she slapped..but he didn't. He had the strength even if he was drunk a lil' bit. He could have forced her for more but he didn't.

 The look he had after she slapped him was still clearly visible in her eyes and is bothering her a lot. The way he looked at her ..it was indifferent..very different from how other people would have reacted. It was something unique and couldn't be explained with words.

But who cares, right? He's just a ert, a psycho, a jerk!**

 

She swear she hates him to death and that if she meets him again she'll kick him at the balls.

Suddenly,  the phone rang up interrupting her thoughts. She smiled seeing the caller ID.

 "Oppa!"

 "Hi babe. You okay now?", She nodded as if the male on the other could see.

 "Sorry..i wasn't able t--"

  "Its okay oppa..It wasn't your fault anyways :)Im okay now so no worries hehehe"

 "okay..Umm. You gonna go to college today ,right?"

  "yeah i'm going. I'll be going now."

 "See you later then. Bye baby"  

 "Bye oppa:)"

 

Jongin, was Yumi's best friend, a senior in high school who had always looked out for her. He is a friend, a brother and even like an elder sister for herr :). For the girl, he is her 2nd most best guy. 1st is her brother who had unfortunately left her 2 years ago at the day of her high school graduation. Yes, left her alone in this scary world. She's an orphan..and now she didnt have anyone for her except for Jongin. That's her unfortunate life.

 

 

***

  

It was 4pm already and the girl had to meet  up Jongin at a cafe. When she entered the specific cafe, she couldnt see him anywhere. Well that was expected of him . He's kinda a really busy person these days.

Her phone rang up. Knowing its Jongin, she sighed and pick up without looking the ID.

"Yumi ah i'm so-"

"Its okay oppa. I'm not there yet", she interrupted knowing what he was gonna say.

"Sigh**only if i'm not busy with these things.."

 "Hey its okay. Work hard. Your dad is hoping a lot from you", she said trying to sound normal. Actually she was disappointed  but who was she to feel that way when the boy was working hard to become a dignified man.

"Ok. I'm sorry once again. umm...see you when i see you?"

 She chuckled.

"Dont be. I just saw you yesterday and yes see you when i see you:)", she smiled genuinely this time.

 "Bye baby"

 

She nodded and ended the call. She was already here inside the cafe so why not just have a drink. She walked in and went to the counter to get an order. Just as she was about to say , a guy came next to her and beat her to it. She look up involuntarily and saw his side view and it seemed that the guy felt her gaze as he turn to her only to make her eyes widen at him. The guy blinked surprised? twice at her. Her face hardened. Just seeing his face again makes her want to kick him and torture him.

 "Y-you.."

 "...."

 "You are that ert at the club!", she shouted angrily garnering attention from evryone.

"W-wha-? I-im not a ert..", he said lowering his voice.

"You are you tried to--", he suddenly closed with his hand and smiled awkwardly at the other people. Yumi was shocked at his actions and pushed him back harshly and kicked him at his shin, feeling terrified. The guy made an 'oww!!'and scrunch down holding his shin in pain.

People started looking at their way again. The guy suddenly stood up and pull her out of the cafe.

 "Yah! You psycho!! I'm not a like those you can play with evryday! Let go!!", she struggled trying her best not to get scared but strong.

"Let go i said! I'm not an easy girl!! Just let go--", she tried to slap him but her hand got caught in his as the man stopped walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter