: High Five!

My Muse

Mina looked at the restuarant in front of her with great exaspeartion written all over her face, Se-Jun decided to have dinner with her and an idol.

 

Flashback to 4 months ago..

Mina is living with her father, who recently recovered from a mild , in Gongju when her childhood friend Se-Jun called her to offer a decent job. Over the course of the phone call, Se-Jun drop the highlight of her job which Se-Jun quote it as a special offer. He's making her a muse of a known idol for an upcoming new album. "A muse is what you call a decent job?" Mina rant. "Hey, it's still a job. It's going to make you famous." Se-Jun assured. "That's not a job! It's a source of female fans going crazy, thus making me an easy target of bullying. I might end up dead after that album is release, you know." Mina explaining to Se-Jun that female fans can do lots of things. "What if, you just come here in Seoul and I can make amends. Look I'm offering you a job, does it really matter what it is? What do you take me for? We're friends right?" Se-Jun wooing Mina and using their friendship as he shakes his head on what he's doing.

 

--

"Hello, I'm here for Baek Se-Jun." Mina politely said to the guest list reception. The receptionist then asked Mina to follow her to the respective private room. Along the way, Se-Jun greeted "Mina-ah~" Se-Jun received a call and will be back in just a few minutes, he doubled park and must reparked. "This is the room madame. Enjoy your meal." the young lady bowed to Mina and opened the door for her. "Ah, thank you!" Mina politely said and bowed her head as well. Upon entering the room she immediately saw Se-Jun's secretary, Mina also noticed that there were 2 people sitting opposite. As she approached them, she immediately bowed her head and greeted them without looking or realizing who the idol is. "Hello! I'm Cho Mina. Pleased to meet you." Mina said graciously.

 

"Ah, yes nice to meet you too." Kim Jaejoong and his manger stand up and also greeted Mina politely. Then Jaejoong asked her to sit. As Mina looks up hearing a familiar husky voice, she was shocked of who she saw. Kim Jaejoong. With wide eyes Mina gulp and stared at Jaejoong, who looked uncomfortable at the way she stares at him, as she sits down. "Miss, I think you should stop staring at him." Se-Jun's secretary whispered to Mina. 'Ah, right I must look like a creep right now.' Mina berate herself. "I'm sorry, I'm just shocked. Aren't you supposed to be serving the military?" Mina immediately made an excuse for her action as she shakes her head. "I was already discharged last December." Jaejoong answered back. "Oh I see. But it can't be that you're the one that Se-Jun oppa talked about regarding having a muse , right?" Mina let slip impolitely.

 

"Actually, he offered that to Jaejoong but we rejected the idea." Jaejoong's manager exclaimed.

 

"Oh! That's good to hear then." Mina gush and smiled widely. "I know that we haven't been properly introduce but here!" Mina continued with a glee expression and gestured of celebration in which she opens her palm with her arms raised in front Jaejoong's. "Huh?" Jaejoong asked in confusion with the hand of Mina in front of him. "High five!" Mina stand up and took Jaejoong's right hand and slap it with hers exuberantly.

 

"Yeah!" Mina smiled at Jaejoong, who smiled back, as he found himself amused with her charm.

 

"Hey! Cho Mina! Just what do you think you're doing?" Baek Se-Jun arrived in the most unpleasant and unpolite situation he thinks.

 

--

XoXo