: Why a muse?

My Muse

"A muse is a source of inspiration for a creative artist like you." Exclusive Director Baek Se Jun explain to Jaejoong as he hands him the proposal, "I would like you to have a comeback this Autumn and make a wonderful mini-album." Se Jun continued.

 

"I don't need a muse to be inspired, I have wrote lyrics while I was serving." Jaejoong exclaimed. "Ok, so you don't need a muse. But I need you to make an album that will be release late this year, will that be okay?" Se Jun pushing through what's planned. "I'm not going to promise but I'll try." Jaejoong answered back as he took his hand out of his pocket and offer a hand shake to Se Jun.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, in the streets of Myeongdong, a girl with brown, medium lenght hair and wearing sequenced B&W striped dress is strolling around buying here and there to what she likes.

 

*Ringing Mirotic by DBSK*

시작은 달콤하게 평범하게 나에게 끌려
언제나 그랬듯이 먼저 말을 걸어와

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yah! Cho Mina, where the hell are?" With what seem to be the voice of Baek Se Jun on the other line, yelling.

 

"You gave me allowance earlier to not bother you because it's office time. Of course, I'm spending it right now." Mina answered back.

 

"Where!?" Se Jun pissed and keeps on yelling at Mina.

 

"Oppa! I'm not deaf, you don't have to yell. I'm in Myeongdong." Mina replied annoyed.

 

"If you could just check your inbox you'll see my messages to you. I need you back here." Se Jun ordered Mina.

 

"Is uncle there already?" Mina asked. "Not sure, I'm going to introduce you to someone. Hurry!" Se Jun said and drop the call.

 

Looking annoyed at her phone, "First, I can't be there because it's working hours. Second, he gave me money because I needed to be shooed. Then now I have to go back because I'm going to be introduce. What if that person leaves? I'm not needed again. Darn it! Should have stayed in the hotel!" Mina talked to herself as she walks back at C-Jes Ent building.

 

--

 

"Before you leave, if you're still free, I would like to introduce to you the muse that I'm talking about. Like you said you don't have to take her under your wing. I would just like you to meet her." Se Jun voice out his thoughts. Jaejoong looked at his watch, he was supposed to be hitting the gym after this, "Why not?" Jaejoong utter.