Day 3

That Moment of Our Lives

He couldn't remember how long he had been sitting and doing countless calculus problems. The very last time he remembered doing Math was a good two years ago and it was due to his brother. That time, there was no tension but now, those icy pair of eyes prisoned him and he wasn't very happy about this. His curiosity of rebelling her were long lost, replaced by constant pressure and frustration of getting the problem wrong. But, he won't let his inner emotions and fears surfaced. After all, he is Taehyung and as far as the record holds, Taehyung is fearless.

"Redo that problem again. You made a mistake,"

That was it. There was no way he would continue to do this. The thud sound that came out from dropping the pen hard to the table came out loud and clear in the slient room. He got up from his seat, facing his tutor, glaring back into her eyes.

"You think you can just boss me around?"

He walked away, towards the door.

"Do you think I am so happy tutoring you here?"

Again, it was that cold icy voice which stopped him from walking away. He turned back to face her.

"Neither of us are happy about this. Why not quit it?"

"Yes. Both of us want to quit this badly but you know what, you should feel sorry for your brother. Myungsoo, he is the best brother one could ever have. You do not deserve him,"

"Don't talk as if you know everything about us,"

"Say for yourself. Don't talk as if you know everything about your brother. Do you know what he did for you? He took down his pride and asked help from me. Myungsoo is the type of person who never seeks help from anyone. Feel ashamed of yourself. And despite everything he had done for you, you are still going to bring disgrace to the family? Get back to your seat and redo that problem before I tell Myungsoo about this,"

For the first time in forever, Taehyung felt like he had been scolded when she wasn't even shouting. He was too suprised to say anything back. Without knowing, his legs dragged him back to the study table, his fingers picked up the pen and his hands began to write down those numbers. She was intersting in a way he had never expected. Maybe, he should keep her by his side for the time being. Maybe she could be the light. Maybe...just maybe.


A/N: Hello again!!! YAYYY!! Another chapter! I have been busy with life and this chapter is just the beginning of their complex relationship. Please read and review and hope you like this chapter. Thank you very much for the comments and subscriptions, they mean a lot to me. See ya~