Day 1

That Moment of Our Lives

It was always him, Kim Taehyung. The fart bomb he set in third grade, the one who put super glue on the teacher’s chair in fifth grade, the one who punched the whole senior boy group in the face and locked them up in the bathroom in junior high, the one who shot the basketball from half the court and made it the winning score at the last minute, it was all Kim Taehyung’s doing. And, in the short period of time, he had gained the fame. Girls from every grade fell in love with him. He had connections with the girls from other schools as well. Wherever he goes, there was either trouble or laughter, sometimes both. He never cared about everything. Every time he did something, it was his older brother, Kim Myungsoo who was called into the principal’s office, bowed his head and apologized on behalf of his younger brother. Again, Myungsoo was sitting in the principal’s office, waiting patiently for the principal to walk in. Beside him was the problematic one on his mobile phone playing online games.

“What did you do this time?” Myungsoo asked

“I don’t know. At least I didn’t punch anyone in the face,”

“You better not. Father will not be pleased to hear about it,”

“I am quite surprise. That old man cares nothing more than his freaking business,”

“Taehyung, it’s not like what you think. Father car-,”

The door opened, revealing the principal. The principal smiled at Myungsoo; after all, he had become the regular visitor to his office.

“We meet again, Myungsoo. Sit down, sit down. Take a seat,”

“Yes. I am so sorry. What have Kim Taehyung done this time?”

“Didn’t he tell you?”

Myungsoo looked at his brother who was still busy with his mobile phone.

“No sir. He hasn’t told me anything,”

“Well, your younger brother somehow managed to fail all the subjects with the average score of 20,”

“Fail the exam? We enrolled him in a cram school since last semester. He should be doing fine,” Myungsoo questioned

“I am sure your brother is not going to any cram school. Anyways, I call you here to make sure he passes the coming exam. Otherwise, we have no choice to expel him, considering his behavior, grades and reputation. Take good care of your brother, Myungsoo,”

“Yes sir. I will do my best to support him. I am sorry,”

“Then you may leave,”

Myungsoo stood up and bowed the principal before leaving. Taehyung followed his brother out of the room. Both of them walked to the car, Myungsoo started the engine and silent, both of them drove off.

“Do you have anything you want to say?” Taehyung asked, finally keeping the android into his pocket.

“I was quite surprised. Surprise that you managed to fail every subjects. That’s quite a skill, to fail every subjects,”

“Actually, it is quite easy, to fail every subjects. Passing everything with flying color is the hard one. You always choose the hard way, hyung,”

“Guess you are right. Since we are out already, what do you want to eat?”

“You know that place,”

 

That night, Myungsoo sat in his chair, thinking of the possible ways to make Taehyung passes the exam. He could personally tutor him but that stupid brother of his won’t listen to him. He could hire a personal tutor but their father would somehow finds out. He kept thinking and suddenly he got it. He quickly dialed that number, waiting impatiently from the other side to answer.

“Hello?”

“It’s me. I need to ask you a favor,”


The first chapter is up. Hope you all enjoy it. Thank you for the subscriptions. I am all fire up writing this story so please support me. Thank you <3<3<3