Day 2

That Moment of Our Lives

Taehyung could sense there was something fishy about his hyung. Usually, after being called to the principal, he hyung would jump into action but this time, it had already been two days. Okay. Two days didn’t seem that suspicious but the fact that Myungsoo asked him to stay home on a Saturday did. Taehyung had been sitting in that one spot for nearly an hour, wondering what his brother was up to. Suddenly, the front door opened, revealing his brother.

“Hyung, why are you making me wait so long? You know I have to go for my skateboarding pratic-,”

Behind his hyung closely followed a girl, her long wavy hair hanging beautifully along her back, her skin so soft and white, her lips rosy red and yet, she looked so fierce. The very moment she appeared in front of Taehyung, he was sure he was falling deep, deep into the troubles, deep into an emotion he had never felt before.

“Taehyung, this is Park Jiyeon. She will be helping you with your studies from now on. Jiyeon, that’s my brother, Taehyung,”

Taehyung finally blinked, nodding a few times slowly before he could advert his eyes from her. Myungsoo guided Jiyeon to the nearest chair, seating himself next to her. The younger boy slowly followed them, finding himself a seat opposite to the pair.

“Hyung, why am I getting a private tutor? Wait. Why is she teaching me?”

“Obviously because you failed all of your exams and clearly you know what the headmaster told both of us. I want you to pass the exam this time and Jiyeon is the best tutor I know out there. Try not to give her any troubles and if I hear you acting badly or skipping any study sessions, I will tell father this time,”

“Whatever. I don’t think a young girl like her can teach me,”

“That, I am not sure about. Let’s see. Now I am leaving you two to study. I have an assignment to work on. Jiyeon, if you need any help, just tell me. I’ll be in my room,”

“Okay, Myungsoo,”

Taehyung looked at his brother’s retreating figure, having no idea what to do.

“Go get your books,” Jiyeon’s cold icy voice escaped across the room.

“And what if I don’t?”

She stared at him, her sharp eyes pierced deep into his dark orbs. He didn’t know why but he felt a sudden shiver down his spine. This woman was something and he wanted to know more about her. Finally, he found something he wanted in his life so badly for the first time – to know more about this woman.


Here is another chapter of That Moment of Our Lives. There will be more drama and actions coming in the next chapter. Thank you for supporting my story and again, sorry for the super long wait. Please continue to support my fanfic <3<3<3