Bewitched Heart

My Cousin Is A Devil In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'm so sorry for the (super) late update ;A; 

 

 

 


Chittaphon let out the girliest squeal he ever had.

 

 

Lee Taeyong just freaking his mouth, to be more exact, his slickly tongue had harassed the corner of his innocent mouth in front of his precious bestfriend.

 

 

"Get in!" Ten shrieked at his annoying cousin as he pointed towards the inside of his house.

 

 

Taeyong clicked his tongue and obeyed reluctantly with his lips pursed together, dragging his feets as he did so.

 

The younger did not miss the tongue of the actor's sticking out as if to mock his best friend from the corner of his eyes just when he turned around to face johnny.

 

 

Ten could only laugh sheepishly, showing his beautiful smile towards his stunned and perplexed bestfriend as he had no idea how to deal with the awkward situation he had placed himself in.

 

 

"What was that? O.M.G." Johnny exclaimed in english, he grabbed ten's shoulder and shooked the fragile male back and forth.

 

 

"I don't know! " The shorter cried out as he shoved his face into his palms.

 

 

"What do you mean by you don't know? Is it normal for cousin to each other's lips?" The brunette gasped.

 

 

"Excuse me, I did not his lips. He did it!" Ten spatted in annoyance, couldn't had felt anymore maligned.

 

 

"Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. Tell me we are friends for how many years." Johnny held the other firmly and closer with a serious look.

 

 

"Seven?"

 

 

"Seven years! We have been friends for seven years and I couldn't believe you actually kept this from me!" The taller faked a cry.

 

 

"Keep what?" Ten was starting to think that his best friend had went crazy from witnessing his cousins attacking his lips, he wouldn't be surprised if his friend really did because his own brain had already went haywired despite his tranquil and calm appearance.

 

 

"That you have a thing for and you are into guys!" Johnny spoke in English once again, his voice was loud enough to make anyone think that he was trying to announce to the whole world.

 

 

Ten had to face palmed himself before kicking his best friend in the shins, making the taller wailed in pain.

 

 

"Go reflect on your words before you actually try to talk to me again." Ten slammed the door shut.

 

 

The thai sighed exasperately as he leaned against his door with only one goal in mind, that was to chase his cousin back to America. But the problem was how, he paced back and forth, trying to fork out a plan.

 

 

Ten was so deep in thoughts that he failed to notice the presence of Taeyong who had broke him from his reverie as he was being pulled to the kitchen area and pushed against the refrigerator. The older was already dressed in new set of clothes and had his hair styled.

 

 

"I lied." Taeyong had the shorter caged with his arms posited firmly beside the petitle male, leaving no room for him to escape.

 

 

"W-what?" Ten stuttered timidly, unable to form coherent words with the pair of zealous orbs directed at him that had not only wreaked havoc on his mind but also took away his breath.

 

 

"I wasn't acting." Taeyong confessed with his mouth dangerously close to the thai's and eyes staring right into his soul.

 

 

For what reasons Ten did not know, but the sound of his heart hammering against his ribcages definitely wasn't a good news.

 

 

"Please tell me you did not forget our promise." His husky and low voice sent a shiver down Ten's spines.

 

 

The male felt as if he was on drugs and the cold hand caressing his flawless face did not made it any better, instead his touch was burning him, both his heart and skin. His knees grew weaker as the atmosphere turned even more intense, everything was so suffocating and hot. Taeyong was just like his narcotics— inebriating yet thrilling, his fiery gaze always succeed in throwing away all his rationality.

 

 

"I—" Before Ten could give his reply, Taeyong had connected their lips together, igniting a spark in the former's heart. The smaller was baffled and stupefied by the sudden kiss. It was just a chaste kiss, like those one had with their parents when they're an infant, yet it was menacingly sweet, so sweet that it scared him to death. 

 

 

Gods know how much time had past with their lips attached innocently and their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter